Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo

This episode answered a question I've had for a long time. If Dean came back from hell, brand spanking new without any scars, did he remember to get a new tattoo.

Comment

• this is a fine entertainment progrum.

I don't compare it to other shows because that would be difficult since it's so odd, but Supernatch is currently doing what they do BETTER than any other television program is doing its thing. (Except for maybe 24?) This episode was a show within a show, and you know who's famous for doing that, right? First name, William. Great insight and commentary and humor going back and forth between the two levels of the show for only the audience to pick up on and not the characters. So the show is operating at a very high level right now in other words, and I'm enjoying it immensely. This episode was art. It took the sci-fi cliche of having someone unknowingly write down as "fiction" the life of another real person, and they turned it into something that reached beyond the cliche and completely came alive as a story. It was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DruVamp
        This episode answered a question I've had for a long time. If Dean came back from hell, brand spanking new without any scars, did he remember to get a new tattoo.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎