Quotes in Eternal (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Davis say to Clark when he started to turn in to Doomsday?

"There arent enough prayiers in this world to....something in his monsterous voice"

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ClLaLeChFAN01

"There arent enough prayiers in this world to....something in his monsterous voice"

Thanks!
      I don't understand it either. But this voice, brrr...

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
        Clark-"It'll be a long wait"
        Tess-"It'll be shorter than you think Kal-El"....After Tess said that, I said "oh wow"!
        me too. i was like, oooooohhh.

~H

Comment

Originally posted by ClLaLeChFAN01

Thanks!
          I think he said '' There aren't enough prayiers in this world ..to get me redemption''

Comment

Thank you, Elena. At least, when "the beast" is talking, we know for sure, redemption is not possible...(because with Davis, we tend to believe it could be an option)

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17
              I think he said '' There aren't enough prayiers in this world ..to get me redemption''
              Thank you! I can understand what he is saying now!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Clark, "Chloe, memories are not the only ones buried in that field." The look that he gave was great and I felt his concern!!

This is classic Clark and Chloe and this had to be one of my favorite scenes in this ep!!!
              Clark, "The guy blacks out regularly and you choose not to mention it!"
              Chloe, "I figured that he had low blood sugar or something."
              Clark, "He told you that he was hidding something dark inside Chloe! That didnt set off any alarms for you?"
              Chloe, "You know what I figured that dark meant moody or bipolar at worst. I didnt excatly jump right to serial killer."
              Clark, "All the times that you anger at me for doubting him!"
              Chloe, "I know, ok! I was in denial...I...you know I....I couldnt believe that it was this bad."
              Clark, "Its not that bad Chloe. Its worse!" This was the icing on the cake!!!
              Chloe," I cant believe that he is the serial killer that....."
              Clark, "That Jimmy warn us about."

Tess, "I didnt except you end up like this, I was trying to kill you. That seems harder than I thought." That was awesome line!!!!!

Tess, "Your not who you think you are."

Cage scene was absolutely GREAT!!!!
              Clark, "We could have been brothers!" I think that Clark would have been dead sooner if that happened!
              Davis, "No matter how hard we fight it, we always return to our true nature." Its so sad because he is giving up.
              Davis, "It isnt always about where your heart is....It about what you have done, and what your going to do. I was sent here to destroy you Clark." WOW the delivery....

Clark, "I couldnt image however you lived your life, you were doomed."
              Last edited by ClLaLeChFAN01; 04-04-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17
                Thanks I've been trying to figure that one out

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                  Clark:"We could have been brothers".

I liked that comment because it showed how big Clark's heart is.
                  Awww, yea I liked that quote too!! Also shows how Clark just longs for some kryptonian friends...lol

And it was awesome when Tess called Clark Kal-El!! I like it that she knows his secret...I think she can handle it

Comment

the quote about them being brothers is so wrong! no clark he will always want to kill you bda.. um.. great quotes have basically already been listed given by tess and chlo

Comment

Tess: Lionel was too blind to see the truth. There was another.

Chloe: A man who's not afraid to cry.
                      Davis: A man who's not afraid to cut onions.

Chloe: I believe that, um, the last phrase he used was, "Don't call me. Don't come by. And if you e-mail me, I won't open it."
                      Davis: Ouch.

Clark: Chloe.
                      Chloe: Call much?
                      Clark: Davis.
                      Davis: Clark.
                      Chloe: Well, now that we have that all worked out, what's happening?

Davis: Hello.
                      Tess: I forget. What's the prayer for dismembering a body?

Chloe: Don't "Chloe" me, Clark. What is it with this whole "meet me out in the back for a duel" mentality?

Tess: You're safe with me. Safer than out there. If the world knew you were a serial killer, you'd be running from torches for the rest of your life.
                      Davis: You got the wrong idea about me, lady.
                      Tess: It's not your fault that you were born with a killer instinct. I even admire your altruistic selection of victims. It's like keeping bats around to wipe out the parasites that prey on the city.

Clark: This is the field where my ship landed.
                      Chloe: That's a pretty big coincidence pill to swallow.

Clark: Chloe, memories are not the only ones buried in that field.

Tess: I finally realized until you fulfill your destiny he won't his great challenge to overcome. He cannot become the world's savior without triumphing over the world's destroyer.
                      Davis: What savior? What you are talking about?
                      Tess: Clark. There's a reason you two don't get along. You were destined to kill each other.

Clark: The guy blacks out regularly and you choose not to mention it.
                      Chloe: I figured that he had low blood sugar or something.
                      Clark: He told you that he was hidding something dark inside, Chloe! That didn't set off any alarms for you?
                      Chloe: You know what, I figured that "dark" meant "moody" or "bipolar" at worst. I didn't excatly jump right to "serial killer".

Chloe: I think it's time to pay a visit to the widow of LuthorCorp.

Clark: So, Lionel was holding Davis.
                      Tess: Only for five days. And then he threw the boy out onto the street because he got a phone call from Martha Kent.
                      Clark: Tess, you're reaching.
                      Tess: Am I? It's Lionel's own words, and I quote, "I have the wrong boy... but I believe that I have found the true Traveler." Why else would Lionel Luthor arrange an adoption for a boy who seemed to come out of nowhere? Looks like you're the reason Davis was abandoned in the first place.

Chloe: What did the LuthorCorp diva have to say?

Davis: There aren't enough prayers in this world to get me redemption!

Chloe: He could've killed you, Clark. I won't risk the safety of the world because of your code of ethics... because you refuse to stop the things that threaten you.
                      Clark: Jor-El said he was the ultimate destroyer. Didn't turn out to be much of a fight.

Clark: If you choose to spend your Saturday nights reading the journal of a mad man, sounds to me like you have a few holes in your personal life.

Tess: Just know that I'll wait for you, Clark. I'll wait for you to come to me.
                      Clark: It's gonna be a long wait.
                      Tess: It'll be shorter than you think, Kal-El.

Comment

Tess - "What's the prayer for dismembering a body?"

Tess - "I didn't expect you to end up like this. I was trying to kill you."

Alexander - "You have been sent to destroy the world, but only I can protect it from a beast like you."

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎