Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
    Davis coming out of that shell was really cool. The kryptonite-rain was pretty cool too.
    I actually found Davis coming out of the shell horrible. It made me feel sick.
    Just the liquid and... *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
      I actually found Davis coming out of the shell horrible. It made me feel sick.
      Just the liquid and... *shudders*
      Tell me about it.Especially if you are eating pizza at that moment.
      Last edited by costas22; 04-04-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

The kryptonite rain was cool

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Tell me about it.Especiallyif you are eating pizza at that moment.
          Oh man i feel for you. And i'm just ill so everything is making me feel sick. But that was horrible. I actually had to look away from the screen.

Comment

Oh man i feel for you. And i'm just ill so everything is making me feel sick. But that was horrible. I actually had to look away from the screen.
            Really? What was so horrible about it?

Comment

I'm guessing that HOPEFULLY, they're saving their major special effects from the budget for Injustice and Doomsday.

You know what I find really funny?

When we first found out that DD was going to be introduced we said ''Hope the budget in s8 is terrific''

Then we watched ''Odyssey'' which didn't have many effects unlike previous season openers (although a wonderful episode IMO) we said '' They are saving this for ''Bride'' and the Clark-DD fight''

Then when we saw Bride didn't have the HUGE special effects we said''That's OK, they're saving it for the Finale''

I just hope it actually happens in ''Doomsday''!

I want to beleive they are saving budget for the finale too!!fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎