Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#8.18 "Eternal" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perhaps, i am the minority who thought the episode was very boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayumi
      perhaps, i am the minority who thought the episode was very boring.
      I half-agree seeing everything being re-re-established continuity was cringe worthy.Especially Sageeth being Davis.It actually makes sense until we factor in "Talisman".The whole Davis "dying" by Nickelodeon sli-liquid Kryptonite was anti-climatic.As with Chloe's reaction to watching Davis suffer.

As usual Clark's whole "Some battle" line can be tossed with every hint about Clark being Superman and Lois being his true love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
        Sorry, it's already been confirmed that all 7 of the cast members will be in the finale.
        I'm not a strong believer in casting credits. Last minute changes can happen to throw things for a loop. John Glover was contracted for Season 8 and look what happened to him...gone in Season 7.

Getting back to the casting call for the last episodes. What I'm finding odd is Davis is appearing in Beast...but strangely enough...he's not appearing in InJustice which is the very next episode?!

If that part can be confirmed...how can Davis possibly appear in the finale? Sorry, but this doesn't compute. I'm taking the post that's announcing Sam Witwer's name appears in the credits only for the finale more seriously.

Comment

• i still have 1hours 23 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by FLyxNERD
            chloe havent u learned nothing about scary movies...

Comment

• Originally posted by DorothyFan1
              I'm not a strong believer in casting credits. Last minute changes can happen to throw things for a loop. John Glover was contracted for Season 8 and look what happened to him...gone in Season 7.

Getting back to the casting call for the last episodes. What I'm finding odd is Davis is appearing in Beast...but strangely enough...he's not appearing in InJustice which is the very next episode?!

If that part can be confirmed...how can Davis possibly appear in the finale? Sorry, but this doesn't compute. I'm taking the post that's announcing Sam Witwer's name appears in the credits only for the finale more seriously.
              It's a spoiler, not IMDB.

Comment

• I personally loved Eternal! Nearly everything about it was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I thought Lionel said Lillian bought the box from some merchant not long before her illness started?
                  Lex said to Clark in Metamorphosis: "My mother bought it in a Kasban in Morocco. A little guy told her it was made from the armor of St. George, the patron saint of boy scouts. She gave it to me before she died."

So she could have had it for years before she gave it to Lex. Continuity is not disrupted.

Comment

• It actually is skully. Because Lex didn't know about the box being made of St. George's armor until he turned 12 (when Lionel told him in Memoria). Besides that tidbit of info, Lex seemed very excited when he got the box---as if he hadn't seen it before. This episode just had too many contradictions. Way too many.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎