Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#8.18 "Eternal" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 hours!

Comment

Not sure about the episode because it really seems dark, and Lois is not in it. Since it is on at 7:00pm here I am not sure that I'll be able to watch it around my kids, we are careful as to what we let them see. I may have to wait until later. I have yet to discuss it with my spouse.
      But, it's a new episode, it has Tom Welling in it, and I am curious- So, I'll probably get my way and get to watch it tonight. The kids can go to bed early!! hmmm.....yeah, that 's it.

Less than 10 hours away!!!
      (It's too early for me... I can't tell time yet!)

Comment

9 hours 32 minutes. should be an awesome episode. cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
          I dunno why, but I agree..I am not looking forward to this episode...My expectations aren't particularly high either. But, yeah, like you say, stranger things have happened! (especially in SV!)

10 hours 33 minutes!
          Yeah, like Tess happened!

I'm really looking forward to her & Clark, just thinking they are going to be the B plot AGAIN! Never enough of the good stuff lately(that's to my liking) on the show.

9 hours 31 minutes

Comment

You are right, Angie, this year, not enought Clark, there are really many episodes we don't see him a lot. I am like many of you, it seems to be an epi all about Davis so I am not so interested in but there was a spoiler or something in one of the trailer which made me really want to watch it ...but I don't remember what it is
            So I do like it is a surprise. Hope I won't be disappointed !
            9 h 20 mn

Comment

I can't wait. I can't wait.

Comment

9 hours 18 minutes

Comment

12 hours

Comment

I'm not looking forward to this episode either. Davis/dooms story doesn't appeal me that much.
                    Last edited by Bizarrolover; 04-02-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Hi Karine!! Ya know probably 32 out of the 42 minutes wouldn't be enough Clark for me but this is my usual reverse psychology to help me deal with an epi I'm not all that sure about BEFORE I go all psycho in front of my boyfriend while watching it. One more of his "calm down, it's ONLY a tv show" and I might lose it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville Vamp
                        Hi Karine!! Ya know probably 32 out of the 42 minutes wouldn't be enough Clark for me but this is my usual reverse psychology to help me deal with an epi I'm not all that sure about BEFORE I go all psycho in front of my boyfriend while watching it. One more of his "calm down, it's ONLY a tv show" and I might lose it!
                        I know exactly what you meanClark is not enough whatever they do
                        My husband is so nice, he doesn't care at all (he knows SV, of course, the 2 first seasons he watched with me but he doesn't like when it is long as SV is)but he is listening to me. I tell him everything about what is going on but I can see clearly sometimes he is stunned to see I am still the same I was when he met me (it makes 19 years) : a "midinette" (romantic heart if you want)who can become crazy about a show (but I am a well respected mother too)
                        8 hours

Comment

7 hours & 35 minutes to go in the Smallville timezone!
                          (Central Daylight Time)

Comment

Um...let's see... *Checks the watch* That would be 7 hours 32 minutes!

Comment

*spies Karine* You're here already!

7 hours till the episode...I think

Comment

I'm not really as pumped up for this episode as others. I don't know how all of this adds up to what we all ready know from how the show first started. Well I wait and see if its good or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎