Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    that whole miles hurley talk was crazy. they are in the present but everyone elses past so they can die since where they are is real but the other people cant die cause they are in the past and the past already happened so anything they do in the past cant be undone since it already happened.

ahhhhhhhhhh
    Yes, and I LOVE IT! That kind of thinking gets me thinking. Woo hoooo!

Comment

that whole miles hurley talk was crazy. they are in the present but everyone elses past so they can die since where they are is real but the other people cant die cause they are in the past and the past already happened so anything they do in the past cant be undone since it already happened.

ahhhhhhhhhh
      I felt like I was watching the dialogue made up by a buncha drunks sitting around a table saying 'what if'....

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
        Okay, thats how the Others get Ben in the first place.
        They get them to help save Ben's life.
        yup. maybe this is the moment richard was talking about when he told ben he had to wait. maybe its like saying locke has to die in order to come back. perhaps the leaders have to sacrifice themselves in some way to help the island.

Comment

the others dont take over the camp till ben is older like 10 to 20 years later when ben is an adult and plans the massacre.
          yeah that's what I meant, Ben would eventually become their leader?

No.... that's not suspicious at all....them lifting a kid in a van

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I felt like I was watching the dialogue made up by a buncha drunks sitting around a table saying 'what if'....

the series finale should just be hurley recapng the whole series.

Comment

I really wonder what is so special about Aaron that he seems so prized etc

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

uh oh, bad mom alert.

wait, what if he disappears because they changed the past and then Claire never has Aaron or he never survives?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

well nm... lol
              Last edited by Ginx; 04-01-2009, 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i though ben kidnappped aaron phew.

I really wonder what is so special about Aaron that he seems so prized etc

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

uh oh, bad mom alert.

wait, what if he disappears because they changed the past and then Claire never has Aaron or he never survives?

well nm... lol
                ya i wonder too.

would claire have been born in 77? not sure what they could of done to prevented claire from having the baby but that would of been intresting.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

yeah that's what I meant, Ben would eventually become their leader?

No.... that's not suspicious at all....them lifting a kid in a van
                o ok. ya he becomes their leader im sure it has to do something with this but im thinking ben may of conned the others to kill darhma and not the others wanting to kill darhma. guess we will see eventually.

im wondering the incident they always mention is the darhma murders the incident or is it something more then that?
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-01-2009, 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was wondering how Kate was gonna' get Aaron through the security fence WITHOUT THE CODE.......

Comment

I was wondering how Kate was gonna' get Aaron through the security fence WITHOUT THE CODE.......
                    ben you ment right?

Comment

haha Kate and Sawyer's old lady as like bff's lol

yeah Randy meant Ben...it was code

hahahaha, everyone seems to want to kill Ben....
                      Last edited by Ginx; 04-01-2009, 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

woohoo the others return.

im still wondering when this truce started.

Comment

I want to know what that huge old statue was that they showed in the past. Obviously there were other people on the island and a statue might imply there was something special about the island?

Comment

i wonder when we will get episodes from the others point of view like what are they doing and where they came from and all that.

I want to know what that huge old statue was that they showed in the past. Obviously there were other people on the island and a statue might imply there was something special about the island?
                            ive heard different theories about the statue. it might be richard or the statue might be of locke or something.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-01-2009, 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

(oooops! yeah, i meant Ben)

Speaking of Richard Alpert & his magic eyeliner, did anyone notice that Sylar was all amped up on the eyeliner this past Monday night?

I was like whoa.... he's either gone goth, or he's friends with Richard Alpert from Lost.

Comment

ive heard different theories about the statue. it might be richard or the statue might be of locke or something.
                                really? that would mean it was in the future? or the past awww my head.

(oooops! yeah, i meant Ben)

Speaking of Richard Alpert & his magic eyeliner, did anyone notice that Sylar was all amped up on the eyeliner this past Monday night?

I was like whoa.... he's either gone goth, or he's friends with Richard Alpert from Lost.
                                no I didn't notice, now I'll have to go watch it again and see what you mean
                                Last edited by Ginx; 04-01-2009, 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎