No announcement yet.

All things Noah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things Noah

So...what exactly is he trying to accomplish? He seems to be "trying" to get the hunter to trust him, but he isn't at all showing any signs of turning his back on Angela. I would think a man of his resources, of his capabilities, wouldn't have to pretend to be anyone. If he truly doesn't like what the hunter is doing, then why not just team up with Angela now?

Isn't he obviously teamed up with Angela like last's episodes showed us.

Comment

Who knows what going on with noah though the look on his face when he saw sylar didn't look like he was convinced that sylar is really dead he looked like he knows that its just the shapshifter he's just waiting for danko's partnership with sylar to blow up in danko's face.

Comment

Actually, I found it hard to read his expression. I'm not sure what Noah thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          Actually, I found it hard to read his expression. I'm not sure what Noah thinks.
          I'll deffinately have to rewatch this episode soon but after the first viewing I don't think noah is convinced that sylar's dead I wasn't convinced that it was the real sylar at all when he walked out of the bar with danko I knew it was the shapshifter and danko shot him then sylar walked out I wasn't expecting them to work together to fake sylar's death I figured sylar could care less if people see him as alive or dead he'd just be annoyed that danko tried to kill him not knowing it was the shapshifter and sylar would have sliced him open.

Comment

It took me by suprise that the shapeshifter took on Sylar's appearance. I had no idea the two came in contact with each other. My first impression remains the same as now: plot hole.

Comment

It took me by suprise that the shapeshifter took on Sylar's appearance. I had no idea the two came in contact with each other. My first impression remains the same as now: plot hole.

It would have been cool if the shapeshifter didn't only change apearances but also copied the other person totally. I mean everything the persons memory, DNA, and Powers.

That way when he touched Sylar they would have a good fight.

Comment

Noah is in it to keep Claire safe, nothing more or less....

That is the reason he is a Double Agent. Otherwise he would be with the others trying to stop the Govt and Danko

Comment

I thought that the guy was still Danko, it did not even occur to me that he was pretending to be Sylar.

Comment

Just because they didn't show it happen doesn't mean it didn't at all.

Maybe they'll have it as a 'deleted scene' when this volume is released on dvd.

and yeah, I thought the shape shifter was still danko too.

Comment

The ironic episode if anyone caught this was the conversation with Noah and Danko. "You been doing this for 20 years now, so how do you catch them don't tell me this One of Us and One of Them crapp.." So ironic that he did it he's working with Sylar one of us and one of them to catch them now lol because that's the only way you can really catch them since #'s aren't good enough. So in the end he's no different than Noah lol so lame! not liking this Danko + Sylar combo it's ruining Danko character.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎