No announcement yet.

Supposed to be Superman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposed to be Superman?

Who else felt that line from Claire was for our benefit, the audience? Nathan was supposed to be Superman...remember? Sure in the context of that scene it was meant that Claire's fantasy of her absent father was that of a Superman. Though I see it as a quote for us. Remembering how we all saw Nathan when all this started. Nathan was going to do great things, become senator, president etc.. Instead he took every short cut alienated his family and his kind. Now we get a reboot of sorts for Nathan, but will it work?

I'm interested to see how his story will develop. Especially with Angela now realizing that she should embrace/help her sons and not manipulate them.

Comment

I'm thinking the family will come back together. Now all I want is Peter to get his powers back. Sylar is WAAAAYYY to strong now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
        Sylar is WAAAAYYY to strong now.
        And waaaay too disgusting.

Comment

Nathan is superman... they're crossing smallville and heroes.

psych.

Comment

No, they are not crossing the two shows. Or at least I hope not. I'd like to see Heroes be as original as it possibly can be.

Comment

Heroes' originality lies within its storytelling, it always has. It really feels like these are real people, not just some DC comic mash-up. That's why we will probably never see any epic battles or save-the-world type of plotlines, unless it's a future episode or an alternate reality episode.

Comment

Claire: Youre supposed to be superman!
                Natahn: Well do bad for you I'm hancock not superman.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                  Who else felt that line from Claire was for our benefit, the audience? Nathan was supposed to be Superman...remember? Sure in the context of that scene it was meant that Claire's fantasy of her absent father was that of a Superman. Though I see it as a quote for us. Remembering how we all saw Nathan when all this started. Nathan was going to do great things, become senator, president etc.. Instead he took every short cut alienated his family and his kind. Now we get a reboot of sorts for Nathan, but will it work?
                  I laughed at this because nathan can fly and she called him Superman The 2 things that Smallvile fans cant get in their show thats actually about the man that becomes superman

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
                    I laughed at this because nathan can fly and she called him Superman The 2 things that Smallvile fans cant get in their show thats actually about the man that becomes superman
                    That is why smallville fans watch heroes

Comment

I don't think Claire's remark has to do with the actual Superman per se, it has more to do with her expecting Nathan to completely take care of her. It was a rather unrealistic expectation she was putting on her bio-dad. Almost had me crying, and I'm a guy.

Comment

i thought it was kinda cheesy line haha

Comment

i have a feeling the original writer is just trying to put things back in their place and get things going to follow whatever original storyline was planned. everything that the fired writers have messed up is slowly being fixed. hiro and his powers is one of those problems. now sylar getting his shapeshifting ability again. micah coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade

i think that quote had more meaning too. i thought that meant how much his life changed and he was a man with no worries in the outside. He can become president if he wanted to. But when his feelings got in the way he could not put his cape on. He was a drunk just like season 2 and now this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                              Claire: Youre supposed to be superman!
                              Natahn: Well do bad for you I'm hancock not superman.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎