No announcement yet.

Sylar can be anybody now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar can be anybody now

Now Sylar can be anybody, Just think he could turn into Nathan, Noah, Peter, Claire and even Ando. Just Imaging Hiro joking around with who he think is Ando only to see Ando use TK. He'll be like how you get to have more then one abillity. Sylar like i'm about to have yours. He's the man right now.

It's so freakishly good!! Like I'm so loving Sylar right now, he's so ability thirsty! I'm interested to see how the writers will play this out because he just keeps getting more powerful so I'm wondering when he finally crosses paths with Pete, Nate, and all the usuals who are against him, how are they gonna defend themselves? I know it won't be an easy win for Sylar, and he might not even get a chance to kill any of them like he's planning, but at the same time how can they stand a chance?

Comment

Shapeshifting is a pretty serious ability. Although I have a feeling that Noah will figure it out eventually. From what I gathered, you have to at least touch someone in order to shapeshift into them. The writers could VERY easily ground this by not allowing Sylar to retain all those whom he has touched, but rather it would operate on a "next-touched" basis. I actually really liked the character of Sylar this season up until this episode. I guess I keep hoping he'll become a team player, but that hope was really knocked out of the ball park after tonight.

Comment

I used to want Sylar to switch sides too, but then I just accepted that it just wasn't gonna with him and just started enjoying his character.

Comment

Actually, the shape shifter touched the janitor after shaking hands with Danko, and still was able to "change into" Danko at the night club. So perhaps it is something that can be stored temporarily or something.

Comment

Yeah it's just so weird because he isn't quite a hero, but he isn't exactly a villain either. He has kinda become the new master manipulator. He always said that Noah made him who he is.

Comment

Oh, he's definitely not a hero by any stretch of the imagination. He also blamed Chandra Suresh for being the way he is. In reality it's his hunger that makes him the way he is.

Comment

He wants to make daddy happy or in other words live up to him... child-dad issues.

Comment

well, I don't think that's the issue. I think it's more like he wants some kind of challenge in life besides easy prey.

Comment

So is the "Hiro" Ando blasts with his red Hadou-Ken actually Sylar playing as Hiro?

Comment

Personally, I think this is a ridiculous chain of events. I could stomach Sylar when he was a lone maniac wanting to acquire powers. You could count on him to pop up when he was least needed and cause the most trouble. Now he's calculating and cooperating with the Hunter? And has the scary shape shifting powers that he had in the future that allowed him to become president? Can we just decapitate him already?
                      Last edited by CLARK&VERONICASBFF; 03-30-2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

it's interesting that they gave Sylar this ability. In Season 1, he had a shapeshifting ability five years in the future, but that one was from Candice. Now they gave him that ability in a different way, but do you think the writers are headed in the same direction where he will take over Nathan's identity?

Comment

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
                          Can we just decapitate him already?
                          Right after we give him an atomic wedgie. I'd be glad to be the one with the axe. It would be my gift to Noah.

Comment

Can Sylar teleport? Cause he just vanished from Danko's car and then appeared on top of that building. I guess he could have powers we didn't see him acquire. That's kind of a big one though.

Comment

Originally posted by beoulve1
                              Can Sylar teleport? Cause he just vanished from Danko's car and then appeared on top of that building. I guess he could have powers we didn't see him acquire. That's kind of a big one though.
                              I guess he obtained that teleport power then!

And ah, Sylar looks like he's in pain when he shapeshifting faces, I wonder why.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎