Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Into Asylum?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good episode, loved the part where Noah lifts up the tarp and sees the shape shifter as Sylar dead with the knife in the back of his head.

Comment

I thought this whole Sylar/Danko team-up would be lame, but after tonight's episode, I'm really excited for it. Though this episode wasn't dynamic and the most exciting, I still think it's a part of an upward trend this season, and it's making me look forward to next week. And I know a lot of people don't like Claire, and though I don't particularly care for her or Nathan, their scenes weren't half-bad. 8.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed all the storylines, and I loved that Sylar got the shapeshifter power. Sylar and Danko make the best team ever!

Comment

This one was good so 8

Comment

i love it 9

Comment

I just saw the replay on G4 and I thought it was pretty good..I give it an 8..

Comment

Ok, so overall, this was a really great episode. I think the Sylar/Danko "let's kill everybody" team is great. Been expecting something like this, especially since Danko was always so against Nathan's way of doing things.

One major problem that my wife and I picked up on that we haven't seen mentioned: why would a shapeshifter not return to its original form when it dies? It seems like something that should have happened when he died. I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that there is no concentration involved once he actually took another form.

Just something to ponder.

Comment

the shape shifter didn't change because we are dealing with tv here. things are always changed to fit the need to make things make sense.
                  sylar sucks as a bad guy i always thought he was more of a side kick or"villain support"
                  then anything else.

Comment

Pretty good ep, liked it better than last week's. Claire looked like a chubby little girl with that hairdo this episode, didn't she? (ie. showing her young age) lol It really makes you wonder what MV was thinking dating HP in real life--she's way too young for you dude. Good thing he finally broke things off (the rumor). Bad thing for Heroes since apparently she was making life hell for him and the rest of the crew with her drama. Lol but that's just the gossip. Fun times. (The lesson kids? DON'T DATE YOUR CHILD CO-STARS.) lol (btw, i'm sure this is probably all old news but i just read about it recently)

7/10
                    Last edited by Xanderman; 04-01-2009, 10:35 AM.

Comment

i figured the shapeshifter didn't revert like candice did because candice dealt with illusions, the shapeshifter just died as it was. but what about the bullet in his stomach? just say he got popped in the gut once for good measure? did anyone else notice sylar's hints that danko has an ability? even hrg made a comment, any ideas what he did or can do?

and xanderman, i don't know what any of that has to do with the episode. did you really say claire was a fat little girl?

Comment

I think the shape shifter did not revert because there was intense mental & physical effort involved, such as we witnessed when Sylar reverted from female back into his regular male form.

Comment

Sylar was so bad ass in this.... I love Zach, but his new power has got me really worried....

Because now, any actor can play Sylar (like that girl that used to change what you saw in the first season, can't remember her name) and get away with it... But it definitely ties in with 5 Years Gone and Sylar impersinating Nathan as president...

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlypoint07
                            xanderman, i don't know what any of that has to do with the episode.
                            Just something that crossed my mind while watching the episode.

did anyone else notice sylar's hints that danko has an ability? even hrg made a comment, any ideas what he did or can do?
                            Sylar accused Danko of being a shapeshifter too if I remember right, but I don't know if he was just saying that to see Danko's reaction to a power accusation or if his IA was guiding him. If I had to venture a guess I'd say he's bullet-proof or something (have we ever seen Danko injured? I can't recall). I'm saying this mainly because of that time he challenged Peter to kill him/shoot him in the head--which might have been because he knew it wouldn't harm him anyway.
                            Last edited by Xanderman; 04-01-2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Great episode. A little slow but definetely a good filler episode. Sylar is just wicked and I love the trick they pulled on Noah. Man this sucks 24 and Heroes is on at the same time. I watch Heroes online but this arc is definetely worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎