No announcement yet.

Really Jensen typing on computer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Jensen typing on computer?

While I was watching those scenes where Dean was typing away on the computer (pretty fast) I wondered if that was really Jensen or not. And also if they did like Smallville (I remember Allison admitting this once) where the person just types randomly and they put the real words in later.

I'd love to ask Jensen "was that really you?" I'm betting that if it was (and I doubt it) that he was typing fake stuff.

Still, if that was really him I am impressed by his speed!

That's a good question! I know that I can type some things out faster, but not everything.
    Hmmm...?

Comment

The way he was typing, it probably wasn't really him. I type really fast but nothing like that, and I usually mess up a lot and have to go back and fix it. I'll be he was just typing nonsense or something.

Comment

Yeah, I figured that if it was really him that he was just typing nonsense (It reminds me of something Allison Mack said once. She was talking about some scene and someone commented that Chloe types really fast and she said that it was easy to type fast because she was just hitting random keys.

Comment

dont know if it was him or not but he really knows how to play the piano. (dark angel: the bedford agenda) so could be same sort of skills

Comment

Oh, he was really playing the piano in Dark Angel? I had always wondered about that!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎