No announcement yet.

Best "11th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "11th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #11???

Season 1- Scarecrow Sam and Dean investigate the disappearances of young couples in a rural Indiana town. They have a falling out, and split up. Sam meets Meg Masters at the bus stop and at the end of the episode we find out she's a demon. Sam concerned about Dean, ends up coming back just in time to save him from the scarecrow which has been given living sacrifices from the townspeople.

Season 2- Playthings Sam and Dean investigate two strange deaths at a small Connecticut inn run by a single mom whose young daughter plays with an imaginary friend. The brothers find evidence of voodoo around the inn. Things get serious between Sam and Dean when Sam gets drunk one night.

Season 3- Mystery Spot Dean is shot and killed by the owner of a place called "The Mystery Spot" on a Tuesday. Sam wakes up the next day and Dean is alive. He realizes he is re-living the previous day and tries to prevent Dean's death over and over again, but to no avail. Dean dies for a final time again and Sam wakes up Wednesday morning without Dean. He must learn to live life without his brother by his side and hunt the thing that took his brother from him.

Season 4- Family Remains Sam and Dean investigate the appearance of a young female ghost in an abandoned house, but things become more complicated when a family moves in. The brothers fail to get the family to leave, but when the son is kidnapped though the walls, they look to Sam and Dean to rescue the boy.

Is there even a question of which one of these wins?? Hands down.....

Mystery Spot.

Phenomenal episode. Hilarious, dramatic, suspenseful, emotional. This episode had it all. I'm not sure I ever felt such extreme feelings when watching an episode of SPN, part of me LMAO insanely at the absurdity of Sam re-living Tuesday over and over again and becoming more and more irritated with the repetition. But then my heart shattered when Sam finally completely lost Dean and had to live without him. Watching him coninue on cold and ruthless, empty inside without his brother. It was utterly heartbreaking. So that episode is the clear winner in my eyes.

Before I realized Mystery Spot was in this grouping I was going to pick Playthings. Maybe people think that was a silly stand-alone episode but I loved it. So Playthings is probably my next pick followed by Scarecrow and then Family Remains.
    Season 1- Scarecrow
    0%
    Season 2- Playthings
    0%
    Season 3- Mystery Spot
    0%
    Season 4- Family Remains
    0%

I keep voting for the season one episodes! I think that must be my fav season

I gotta give this one to Scarecrow. We had awesome lines from it "Dude you fugly" and "Hope you're apple pie is friggin' worth it!" Hee!

Playthings, ehhhh....it def not one of my favs. About the best part of that one for me was a wet!Sam and drunk!Sam.

Mystery Spot, this is a really good one. In fact I just watched it again yesterday, but I still prefer season one over it.

Family Remains
    . Let's see....uh I liked them in the car at the beginning and when Dean was saying "Please no one grab my legs". Yep that's about it.

Comment

The first time I saw Mystery Spot, I hated it. A lot.

And then the second time, it was love. And the third time...well, it was more than love And now every time I hear "Heat of the Moment" (which is a lot, because they play it at work), I text two of my friends who love SPN and simply say "Dude. Asia."

Scarecrow had some good lines but it wasn't one of my favorites. Same with Playthings. Family Remains was just ehhh.

Comment

i got to go with scarecrow

Comment

Mystery spot. Its my favorite episode in season 3.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎