No announcement yet.

Best "10th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "10th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #10???

Season 1- Asylum When Sam and Dean investigate a mysterious asylum that has a history with abuse, an evil force inside causes Sam to lose his sanity and turn on his brother.

Season 2- Hunted After Dean tells Sam what their father told him before he died, a distraught Sam sneaks off to Indiana without Dean. While there, Sam runs into Eva a psychic who confesses to Sam she sought him out to warn him of his impending death. Dean discovers Gordon is after Sam and races to find his brother in time to save him.

Season 3- Dream A Little Dream Of Me When Bobby can't be wakened, the Winchesters soon learn that their friend has been poisoned. Dean and Sam uncover a demon who works through people's dreams to destroy them and Dean faces his greatest fears about himself and the possibility of going to Hell.

Season 4- Heaven And Hell Sam and Dean meet a mysterious woman named Anna who says she can hear angels. They find out that demons are out to capture her so that they can find out heaven's game plan. They discover that Anna is a 'fallen' angel who gave up her grace.

Man. this is kind of a tough one. (well not H&H that's just a joke in comparison to the others) But S1-3 #10 episode all have like one or two scenes that are just so fierce and awesome. GRRR! It's so hard! I loved the scene in Asylum where Sam is possessed and turns on AND shoots his brother all the while spewing out feelings that Dean never knew Sam had and is left wondering if they are true or not.

But I also love Hunted because of the scene by the side of the road when Dean tells Sam what his father whispered to him in the first episode of the season. That was a big payoff that we had all been waiting for. Plus just to see Sam coming to his brothers rescue was an amazing ending.

But I'm going to choose Dream A Little Dream Of Me. Nothing IMO beats the ending where Dean is facing his demon self and it makes him realize that he doesn't want to go to Hell. Before he was so accepting of his deal and not fighting, pretty much believing it was where he was meant to go. But this episode finally jarred him into realizing he doesn't deserve to go there. And that he doesn't want to, that he wants to fight.
    Season 1- Asylum
    0%
    Season 2- Hunted
    0%
    Season 3- Dream A Little Dream Of Me
    0%
    Season 4- Heaven And Hell
    0%

Oh man this one is harder!

Ok Asylum is totally one of my favs of season 1, and in general. I remember watching that one alone in the dark

I really like Hunted too though. We finally found out what in the heck John told Dean!

Dream a Little Dream of Me, ok I do like this episode, but I can live with out it.

Heaven and Hell
    , let's just say that I'm fond of being around on Ksite and don't want to get myself banned

So my vote goes to Asylum! Sometimes you just can't beat a good ole season one epi.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
      Oh man this one is harder!
      Isn't it though??

But I totally understand your choice. That was probably my second next pick. Asylum was always one of my favorites of S1 right along with all four episodes on disc five!!

But yeah, you can't beat classic SPN....well...I guess my choice says that you can beat it I just thought that scene with demon!Dean was so powerful. I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

That scene was really powerful you're right, but I still totally love Asylum more.

I was actually going to watch that one earlier today

Comment

Hmmm...this is hard for me, just because I'm not sure that I want to pick any of them Asylum was good, but nothing special. Same for Dream. H&H is something I don't want to talk about, and I hate Gordon a lot, so I don't know about Hunted. I'm going to have to think about this one and come back and vote later!

Comment

dang really hard to choose but i gues H & H

Comment

I went with Dream a Little Dream of Me just because of Bobby. I love me some Bobby.

Not in a weird way, or anything

Comment

Hunted. One of the best episodes of season 2.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎