Ratings for "Its a Terrible Life"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each show has their own respective ratings threads or discussions. If you have another idea then you can PM Craig (Kryptonsite) or post it in the Help Desk area.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
      (and there are few fandoms out there as devoted as the SN fandom!).
      This is seriously the truth. I mean Supernatural has a had REAL fight to stay on each season and even other so called "cult shows" are used to way more advertising than SPN. I remember when Buffy was on and there was an incredible amount of advertising for that show. It was huge. SPN has had to fight tooth and nail for every viewer with next to NO advertising and the ONLY reason and I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, the ONLY reason SPN even has as many viewers as it does now is the devotion of the fans. Spreading the wording and not being able to get us to shut up about how much we love our show. Even the massive influence of fanfiction online has brought tons of people in......THAT is what has gotten the show more and more viewers.

Our efforts in online polls and message boards.....lol...I know I have a hard time not comparing everything to SPN even if I'm on the SV boards or the VM boards or any other show. So I think that says A LOT about our fandom.

I'm sure every show has a hardcore fanbase that thinks they are the most devoted fandom and so maybe it won't mean much to anyone when we say that we are. But I personally think it's the truth. I think we are one of the most singularly devoted fandoms out there. The way we support the actors of the show and their other ventures. We go really far for our show.

And the comments I have heard online so many times...fans of other shows making posts that say, "I thought we were hardcore but those Supernatural fans are crazy!" So we definitely have reputation out there and it is well deserved.
      Last edited by SweetOne; 04-01-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎