Hex Screentime Minutes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Thanks for the numbers, BadToad. I'm glad Clark is over twenty minutes with this episode.

And thanks for the averages, AgentChaos. This season is definately an improvement over the past few wrt Clark.

Comment

Hey, I'm stickyed! Cool!

I'm pretty shocked that Clark didn't have the most screentime to be honest.
      Well, as far as the actors go, Tom Welling did have the most screentime, narrowly beating out Erica by a little over 1m.

Where do you get the time?
      You would be amazed at how quickly I can bang these out at this point. I can get it timed and totaled in under 1 hour.

This season is definately an improvement over the past few wrt Clark.
      QFT! It is a shame that it only came about because we lost 2 fulltime cast members.

Thanks, as always, AC

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
        Best Chloe Centric Episode Ever
        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          QFT!
          I don't know what QFT means.
          It is a shame that it only came about because we lost 2 fulltime cast members.
          We shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. j/k

Comment

Thanks a lot for your work BadToad. It is greatly appreciated. Do you mind if I post it at DI? I will credit you of course...

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
              I don't know what QFT means.
              Quoted for truth= QFT

Comment

Originally posted by a4g90
                Quoted for truth= QFT
                Ah, thanks!

Comment

as always thanks for he numbers

Comment

liana, I have no problem with you reposting the numbers at DI, as long as you say you got them from K-Site. Craig has been so awesome to let me host all the times here, I really think K-Site deserves a shout-out.

Comment

What were Zatanna's numbers?

She had a great introduction despite not necessarily being the center of attention like Bart in Run or Victor in Cyborg.

As ever, thanks to Bad Toad and Agent Chaos for the stats.

Comment

I didn't calculate Zatanna's numbers, but I will do so and post them tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for all the stats Badtoad,I always love to come and see how long the charaters were really in an episode rather than what I thought.And the breakdown for Chloe was cleverly done; crediting what actors were on for how long.Your hard work is much appreciated by this fan.Also thanks to AC for those average stats in the 17 episode,it's interesting to see how their screentime changed significantly.

Comment

liana, I have no problem with you reposting the numbers at DI, as long as you say you got them from K-Site. Craig has been so awesome to let me host all the times here, I really think K-Site deserves a shout-out.
                            Of course, BadToad. Thanks.

Comment

I didn't calculate Zatanna's numbers, but I will do so and post them tomorrow.
                              Thank you. I'm curious. Like I said, she had a great introduction.

Comment

As promised:

Zatanna: 13m, 2s

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍