X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadToad
    As promised:

Zatanna: 13m, 2s
    Thank you! More than Lois, AMChloe, and Oliver. Yep, definitely good intro.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sv.LoisLane
    Thank you, BadToad!

*jaw drops* WHAT?! 123 bleeping minutes? More than half a season has past and Lois has only 123 minutes? *kicks something*
    I know, right? *suddenly acquires Clark's abilities and kicks football into outer space*
    Last edited by geminis; 03-30-2009, 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love reading these stats. It is always so interesting. Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Lois is still averaging more screentime in each episode than every other season except for Season 4.

BadToad, I posted something you requested in the Season 2 screentime thread.

Comment

Thanks AC

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
            So, this is how this is going to work...I calculated screentime for AMChloe, and for EDChloe. All the minutes go towards screentime minutes for Chloe. At the end of the season, I will do special totals for actors, which will credit EDChloe screentime to ED's actor time. This is the same thing I've done in prior seasons, with characters like Bizarro.

Running Time: 41m, 30s

Clark: 22m, 41s
            Chloe: 26m, 57s total
            AMChloe: 9m, 50s
            EDChloe: 17m, 7s
            Lois: 4m, 20s
            Oliver: 12m, 22s

Season Totals (# of eps)

Clark: 354m, 18s (17)
            Chloe: 225m, 31s (17)
            Lois: 123m, 47s (10)
            Jimmy: 83m, 19s (8)
            Tess: 87m, 4s (10)
            Davis: 71m, 27s (9)
            Oliver: 95m, 40s (9)
            Cool!! So, Chloe DID get the most screentime. Makes sense. But I did love that what they did with Clark's screentime and he's coming in a close second.

I guess you didn't do Zatanna's? I felt that she didn't get that much screentime & as a result, didn't overshadow the story too much. That made me happy.

I like that you broke out the two actors, but I have to say that it doesn't make me happy to see that Durance had more screentime than Mack... on the contrary. I would have loved for those numbers to have been for Durance-playing-Lois. We get such limited Lois time, anyway.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sv.LoisLane
            Thank you, BadToad!

*jaw drops* WHAT?! 123 bleeping minutes? More than half a season has past and Lois has only 123 minutes? *kicks something*
            Well, this back half, she's gone more often than she's in. What else can we expect? It going to look even worse once the season ends.
            Last edited by eas; 03-30-2009, 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I guess you didn't do Zatanna's? I felt that she didn't get that much screentime & as a result, didn't overshadow the story too much. That made me happy.
              Yeah I did, it was a later addition

Zatanna: 13m, 2s

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                  Cool!! So, Chloe DID get the most screentime. Makes sense. But I did love that what they did with Clark's screentime and he's coming in a close second.

I like that you broke out the two actors, but I have to say that it doesn't make me happy to see that Durance had more screentime than Mack... on the contrary. I would have loved for those numbers to have been for Durance-playing-Lois. We get such limited Lois time, anyway.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Well, this back half, she's gone more often than she's in. What else can we expect? It going to look even worse once the season ends.
                  It was interesting with Zatanna, her numbers almost split the difference between EDChloe and AMChloe; she did get a fair amount of screen time, considering the episode length and her great introduction didn't overshadow anyone else. Way to go, Brian Q. Miller!

If limited Lois time this season means more Lois, next, well, I'll take it. Not super happily, though, because I too, always want more Lois. And more Clark; especially when he's so spectacularly super like in Hex. And more Clois is good, too, that Daily Planet scene was short but sweet.

Comment

What a clueless person I am. I didn't even realize that this thread was stuck up here in this forum. That's pretty awesome.

Thanks for posting, BadToad. AM got a nice amount of screentime given the fact that ED was playing Chloe for much of the episode. Low total for Lois but that was to be expected. At least Clark still got 20+ minutes.

Comment

Thanks BadToad and AgentChaos for the statistics.

I am happy for CHloe to get the major numbers but i just hope that next time weŽll see AMChloe and not EDChloe I missed Chloe so much jejejje

Comment

Originally posted by justme_007
                        Thanks BadToad and AgentChaos for the statistics.

I am happy for CHloe to get the major numbers but i just hope that next time weŽll see AMChloe and not EDChloe I missed Chloe so much jejejje
                        I don't hope, I KNOW that it'll be never be ED Chloe ever again. To paraphrase "there's only one Chloe Sullivan and one Lois Lane." And Hex proved it.

I didn't miss Chloe; she's always on. Erica showed me that I can like Chlois but the quality time in the Planet proved that I've really missed Lois. And Lois and Clark.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎