No announcement yet.

Hex... The annoying Moments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tompouce
    I agree with you, everybody can forget a birthday. Sometimes, you think during all the day "I have to call him/her, it is his/her birthday" and at the end, you forget.
    And we are not saving the world so...
    The most important to me is Clark who comes at the Talon with the breakfast and asks to be forgiven, this is real friendship. I like this scene a lot. It is very natural
    Technically, Clark didn't forget her birthday, he sent her a present via Oliver. he just couldn't make it to the party. And if he didn't call Chloe that night it's because he was in the middle of the crisis, and he knew Chloe would understand. On the other hand, I imagine him answering Lois's exasperated calls and trying to calm her down (someone wrote a very funny fan fiction story about this) while bombs were exploding around him. he knows them both and I think he did the best he could. The breakfast scene at the Talon with Chloe was pure gold, a perfect protray of an excellent friendship.

Comment

The only thing that annoyed me is that Jimmy who probably has only one scene in this episode got cut. I mean I think I've only seen him twice this season which is crap that a major mythos character rarely gets the spotlight.

Comment

For me is was the bad lighting of the last scene between Lois & Clark. Lois had shadows all over her face and it bothered me they didn't make it look more polished.

Comment

Honestly... I wasn't really annoyed by anything in this episode. It was weird that nobody was wondering why Lois was already back, but aside from that, the episode felt pretty spot-on. I was angry at Clark at first, too, not because he didn't show up (because a super-heroic mission is a very good excuse that works almost on any occasion as a get-out-of-the-doghouse free card), but because of all those phone calls, but you all did have some pretty good explanations for it. And the bagel scene and the brilliant conversation between Chloe and Clark at the end pretty much made up for it.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎