Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did this episode make you want more Clois or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that they're dragging out the Clois relationship and they'll continue this on to S9! I have to admit, I enjoy the getting there but most probably the people behind Smallville will never give us a romantic Clois ending!

Comment

It was a Tomerica episode. And those are always the best.

Comment

Clois, because we saw how Clark feels about Lois

Comment

i dont really care for clois (on smallville) or any other ships so nope.

Comment

It was Clois, because we got to finally see some of Clark's feelings for Lois. It was great and it makes me want more.

Comment

Every episode these days makes me want more Clois!

Comment

I always want more clois... Anytime!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I think each episode now has us getting closer to discovering how Clark truely feels..now that Lois' feelings are established.
                It's imensely entertaining.
                Last edited by lrog127; 04-22-2009, 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

More Clois plox!
                  More on Clark than anything but I like the fact it was Erica on the screen lookin' real good and doing her thang!

Good to see CK show his feelings for Lois... Even if it wasn't Lois... ;3

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Queenrocks77
                  Every episode these days makes me want more Clois!
                  And very true
                  Last edited by Detorio; 05-17-2011, 05:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've been wanting more Clois since S4. Their scenes were always great. I didn't want them to date back then, but I did wanted both of them to be hired at the same time. Unlike in the comics, Lois knew Clark years before he became Superman, so both could have started at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                      At first, I was disappointed because this wasn't truly a "Clois" episode. But, then I realized, this was exactly a Clois episode disguised as a Chlark/Chlois episode.

Even though we all technically saw Chloe, what we really got a glimpse of was Lois & Clark. So, I'm not sitting down and playing dumb, and I'm calling TPTB on their grotesquely admirable and enjoyable Clois episode.

What do you call it?
                      It was supposed to be an anti-Chlois type of episode but not in a serious sense but more like 'poke fun at this' way. Other than that, it was to show the audience that Clark has started to see Lois in a different light and they share these looks and all.

Fun episode. Erica Durance was really great and Tom-Erica chemistry is a delight to watch always.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎