Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who said it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that was Chloe to Clark in Progeny when, per Moira's orders, she was trying to get out of town as fast as she can and he is trying to stop her. She says this to distract him so that she can put the meteor rock in his pocket.

Who said, "I'm still your boss."

Comment

• Was that Grant Gabriel to Lois at the DP in Wrath in the Famous Franks scene, after she wasn't happy with his review of her article, before SuperLana barged in?

Who said: "Stay the hell away."

Comment

• I think that was Davis to Chloiac at the Fortress in Legion

Who said, "I guess I just didn't want to believe it."

Comment

• That was Lana to the just returned Clark at the Talon early in Phoenix. She was saying he'd warned here there were things about him she wouldn't understand.

Who said: "Lex, over there."

Comment

• Lana to Lex at the beginning of Trespass when she thinks there is an intruder in her room. She points to the open window as she says this.

Who said, "You were just in shock."

Comment

• That was Lois to Clark at the farmhouse near the end of Bizarro about grabbing her on the butt at the mansion (it was Bizarro). She reasoned that he was in shock over the news of Lana's death.

Who said: "It's a stepping stone."

Comment

• That was Lex to Clark in Fanatic, when Clark asked why he wanted to be a state senator.

Who said, "I should get back inside."

Comment

• That was Lana to blind Clark in the Kent truck outside the Talon in Whisper after Clark had held her hand when she said he wasn't alone.

Who said: "Lunch, right."

Comment

• That was Chloe to Jimmy in Sleeper when he shows up at Isis while she is moving in, and she blows him off.

Who said, "You two all right?"

Comment

• That was hospitalized Jonathan to Clark at SMC in Velocity about Clark and Pete's relationship, which was strained because of Clark's opposition to Pete's street racing.

Who said: "The woman that I love."

Comment

• That line was part of Clark's proposal speech in Icarus.

Who said, "I don't give up."

Comment

• That was Clark to Agent Nancy Adams at the AoC in Apocalypse after she told Clark to give up on looking for Lois if the DDS had her.

Who said: "It was calculated."

Comment

• I believe that was the Angel of Vengeance to Lionel in Vengeance when he told her he had also lost his parents to senseless crime. She told him her mother's death wasn't senseless; it was calculated - implying that it was calculated by him.

Who said: "I'm in charge here."

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎