No announcement yet.

Who said it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said it?

Same as before, the last thread was so popular, that it reached our post limit for a thread. (Link to old thread: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57593)

Rules:
    Simply provide everyone with a full quote or a piece of a quote (to fool people) that someone has said on Smallville. The quotes should be full sentences. Someone has to guess who said the quote and from what episode. (Quotes may not be in music lyrics, there's another thread for that.)

If the quote was said multiple times then any correct quote will work, unless specified otherwise.

After a quote has been verified as correct, then the person who answered correctly has 24 hours to post a new quote. If 24 hours passes without a quote, then anyone may post a quote. (Do not post out of turn, wait the 24 hours please.)

Do not bump up thread, it's considered spamming. If you feel someone needs to be notified of their turn, use the Private Messaging system (PM).

(For an easier quote game, see the "Who said it - easy version" http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86734)

If I think of more rules, or someone sends them to me, I'll edit this post.

Quote we ended with in old thread:
    Originally posted by MrsK
    Who said, "Was he hurt?"
    Last edited by Atomic girl; 06-04-2009, 11:01 AM.

Holy..............We broke the forum!!!!!!!!! What's the limit? 10,000 posts???

Thanks for the thread reboot and excellent rule recap, Atomic girl.

Appropriately, one of the "Who said it?" guns had the last post on the previous version of the thread.

The carry-over question from MrsK is...

Who said, "Was he hurt?"

And I believe MrsK has wasted no time in getting a Turbulence quote in. .

That was Chloe to Jimmy at MGH after she rushed to him after the police had called. Jimmy said he was fine but couldn't say the same thing about Davis (who he saw murder the drunk driver). Chloe was asking about Davis.

Who said: "You're not in this alone, you know."
    Last edited by skully; 03-27-2009, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      That was Chloe to Jimmy at MGH after she rushed to him after the police had called. Jimmy said he was fine but couldn't say the same thing about Davis (who he saw murder the drunk driver). Chloe was asking about Davis.

I should have known that!! I only watched "Turbulence" about 7 times looking for quotes and quiz questions!

Comment

Last edited by skully; 03-27-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Good job, skully! You're right, of course.

And I believe that you, too, have posted a line from Turbulence! That was Chloe to Jimmy at the end of the episode just after the nurse gives her Jimmy's pills - right before he tells her he can take care of himself.

Who said, "I did that"? (I think that exact sentence is unique, hard as that is to believe!)

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Karafan1
          I should have known that!! I only watched "Turbulence" about 7 times looking for quotes and quiz questions!
          7 times already! Wow!
          Last edited by MrsK; 03-27-2009, 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I edited rules to include that all quotes should be full sentences! Thanks for the heads up...you know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK

7 times already! Wow!
              I got nothin' else better to do Baseball season hasn't started yet so there's nothing much to watch on tv during the day..

Comment

Was the sentence said by someone who just found out that he/she has powers?

Comment

"I did that." was said by Clark to Lois at the DP in Infamous after he had told Lois his secret. He was talking about blowing the barn door off and not being a weather anomoly.

The longer version "I can't believe I did that." has been said twice. By who, to who, etc?

Comment

Lana in Nicodemus?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandraangel86
                      Lana in Nicodemus?
                      No. I think you may be thinking of her line on the top of Chandler's Windmill at the end of epi "I couldn't believe what I was wearing."

Comment

I think someone said it after he/she used knowing Clarks secret against him. Chloe or Pete? Pete influencing Clark with red K maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandraangel86
                          I think someone said it after he/she used knowing Clarks secret against him. Chloe or Pete? Pete influencing Clark with red K maybe?
                          No. Both lines were said by current main stars, both in the same late season.

Comment

Lois said that to Oliver an Clark in Hydro, as part of her plan to prove that Oliver was the Green Arrow. She "couldn't believe" she'd forgotten to buy ice.

Chloe also said it in Progeny when she and Clark are watching the security tape that Clark had stolen of her actions the day before at the mental institution where Moira had been.

Comment

One was Chloe to Clark in Progeny

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

AH, MrsK beat me to it.
                              Last edited by Ilidan; 03-27-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎