Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Really...Even YOU?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved that part! Too bad she didn't give him a chance to explain himself!

Comment

And also,let's not forget that Clark didn't realise his mother had been possesed by Dawn Styles even though she was dancing to Ashley Simpson!But maybe you are right.Chloe's line might have been about how he was looking at her.I didn't realise he was looking south!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        You think so Tomo?To be honest,i didn't notice anything.That was after Zatanna's first appearance as well as Lois' stunning outfit at the birthday party and i was still mesmerized!

Actually I didn’t think so at first. I also thought she meant that Clark didn’t recognize her but like you said, it’s impossible for him to figure it out that fast, right? But after what I learned in this thread I re-watched the scene and it makes sense. Just look at how he is grinning in a *make fun of her* way. LOL

Comment

But did someone else look at EDChloe like that?I don't remember anyone else at the bullpen doing that.

Comment

Lois is chestier and taller than Chloe so the shirt was not only tight at the bust but so short that showed part of her abdomen. And Clark noticed immediately and was openly checking her out. I think that what really surprised Chloe is that, for a prudish and reserved man who usually blushes at the sight of girl's underwear, Clark had a typical male reaction and was very outspoken about it. That showed her how comfortable Clark is around Lois, because the Clark she knows is never so forward with girls, not even with Chloe herself.

Comment

I found it to be a bit shallow on Clark's part mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                I found it to be a bit shallow on Clark's part mention it.
                Maybe a little, but not in a real terrible way and we ALL have our moments of appreciating the scenery.

Plus, frequently in the past Clark was played to almost be like a demure-maiden with how shy he was when 'physical' or 'sexual' situations came up.

I think it was nice, and had me laughing out loud, to see him being a fully functioning heterosexual adult male and checking out the goods, and to his credit he did look embarrassed and caught out when Chloe called him on it, and quickly let the subject change.

Comment

Checking is one thing but mentioning it is another.

Comment

But did someone else look at EDChloe like that?I don't remember anyone else at the bullpen doing that.
                    It was obviously cut from the scripts. Or maybe they did shoot the scene but was deleted I think. (But I did notice some guys are smiling at her in a ‘more than necessary’ kinda way includes that gofer who brought her a coffee. lol )

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                    Lois is chestier and taller than Chloe so the shirt was not only tight at the bust but so short that showed part of her abdomen. And Clark noticed immediately and was openly checking her out. I think that what really surprised Chloe is that, for a prudish and reserved man who usually blushes at the sight of girl's underwear, Clark had a typical male reaction and was very outspoken about it. That showed her how comfortable Clark is around Lois, because the Clark she knows is never so forward with girls, not even with Chloe herself.
                    Yep. ITA.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
                      It was obviously cut from the scripts. Or maybe they did shoot the scene but was deleted I think. (But I did notice some guys are smiling at her in a ‘more than necessary’ kinda way includes that gofer who brought her a coffee. lol )
                      Oh yeah,you need surgery to whipe the grin of the gofer's face!Clark is so comfortable with Lois because it's part of their banter.She tells him about the cows,he tells her about her shower time and her attire.I think Chloe has been a witness to this in the past.

Comment

Actually though, hasn't Clark made a mention of Lois' clothes before?

This time was good humored but I think back in "Identity" he got a little prickly about how fancy she was dressed in her apartment when she said she had a date. I'm not sure though . . . but hey, Lois' comments on his lack of fashion sense all the time. Not so much lately however, but that is understandable.

Tom Welling - Dress Shirt and Slacks. Nuff said.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Oh yeah,you need surgery to whipe the grin of the gofer's face!
                        I LOVED that guy!

He was so excited to be running errands for her and the mug he put her coffee in had hearts and teddy bears all over it and said 'bear hug' on it.

"You'll remember my name someday!" Aww, how cute, he has hope.

He even had a name! Clark said it when he asked EDChloe if 'what's his name' forgot to bring her her morning coffee, because she was acting strange.

Shoot! Now I can't remember. Jeff? Joe? Jeffrey? Joseph? Someday Lois and I will BOTH remember his name.
                        Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 03-28-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

You'll remember my name someday!" Aww, how cute, he has hope.
                          Who knows?Maybe he was the guy at First Class.Lol!

Comment

It was Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                              I thought it was because he checked her out. He commented about her tight clothing...
                              I must be really naive because I didn't think he was checking her out. I thought it was just friendly banter... and maybe slightly admonishing, in a friendly way.

I have made comments like that to guys.. and I'm certainly not checking them out or flirting with them.

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                                It was Jeff
                                Thank you. I knew it was a 'J'

Anyway, I already thought that Clark had a slip-up ( I don't think he realised what he was doing until Chloe said something ) where his eyes were taking the scenic route, and then after I capped it and re-watched it twice, I'm positive.

It wasn't so much what he said as it was his comment coupled with his roaming eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎