Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Really...Even YOU?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^LOL. Well, some vests aren't that long. But it was funny how she was trying to fit into her clothes in Lois's body. And the fact the Clark called her on it, showed he has been checking her out... lol... That whole scene was really great.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
      ^LOL. Well, some vests aren't that long. But it was funny how she was trying to fit into her clothes in Lois's body. And the fact the Clark called her on it, showed he has been checking her out... lol... That whole scene was really great.
      Yeah, that is definitely what he was doing,

Clark: Lois?

EDChloe: Thank God! Clark!

Clark:
      You couldn't have been deported that quickly, why aren't you in Mexico?

EDChloe: *silence*

Clark: Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?

EDChloe: Really? Even you?

Clark: Well . . . uhh . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
        Yeah, that is definitely what he was doing,

Clark: Lois?

EDChloe: Thank God! Clark!

Clark:
        You couldn't have been deported that quickly, why aren't you in Mexico?

EDChloe: *silence*

Clark: Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?

EDChloe: Really? Even you?

Clark: Well . . . uhh . . . .

lol yeah the second to last facial expression says it all

Comment

I thought it was because he didn't know that it was her.

Comment

Originally posted by lm1212
            lol yeah the second to last facial expression says it all

I know right?

First assistant guy is all excited to see Lois and then Clark is all 'Helllooo Nurse!" No wonder Chloe was like "Really?"

I'll take light hearted Clois over heavy handed Clana any day.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superjude
            I like the idea that it was because he was checking Lois out. But , I thought it meant that he couldn't see that she was really Chloe.
            Not at all, which is why Chloe's comment came AFTER Clark's comment and appreciation of the tight shirt. Especially after she says "Even you?" and Clark looks all caught out.

"Well . . . uhh . . ."

I was laughing it up. Clark, you dog!
            Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 03-27-2009, 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
              'Helllooo Nurse!" :
              That's the exact line I was thinking of that was going through Clark's head.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                There were casting sides leaked prior to the airing of this episode. In the original script, I think that there were some scenes where there were some folks who appreciated EDChloe's figure in AMChloe's clothes (because they're a couple of sizes too small). So, I think that scene was a reference to that, because EDChloe expected better from Clark.

This was kind of tied into her comment to him about how he doesn't look at her like that... meaning, he's appreciating and noticing EDChloe in a way that she never saw him appreciating AMChloe.
                Thanks, sana. This clarified the line for me.

At first I thought she said that b/c Clark didn’t recognize her but how could he, right? He just saw EDChloe sitting there as *Lois*. There’s no way he could suddenly figure it out by having a casual convo like that. One less question mark in my head.

Comment

I did love that line, Clark's facial expressions were brilliant. I can totally understand EDChloe's reaction too; It's not hard to imagine all the looks she'll have been getting off men wearing that top, she didn't expect Clark to be one of them. He's not as innocent as you think Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    I think that Chloe has Clark in a pedestal and she imagines Clark being this perfect man he notices things (that we girls that are not bombshells) wish we had. Not because we want to but because society imposes that in order to be visible you have to be attractive, if you aren't, well? welcome to the invisible world!
                    A little off topic: Come now Kal-El Girl, don't sell yourself short like that...........I'm sure you are a very attractive young woman, give yourself more credit!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Tonio09
                      Yeah I was thinking that she said that because he didnt realize it was her.
                      I think the same. Chloe seems surprised Clark doesn't recognize her loool

Comment

I found the line a bit harsh.How was he supposed to recognise her at first sight?Did she recognise him in Transference?And that was after he played her until he almost kissed her."Don't you wish,Miss Sullivan"?Clionel was the best!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          I found the line a bit harsh.How was he supposed to recognise her at first sight?Did she recognise him in Transference?And that was after he played her until he almost kissed her."Don't you wish,Miss Sullivan"?Clionel was the best!
                          Well he did keep pointing out all the ways EDChloe was not like Lois Lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                            Well he did keep pointing out all the ways EDChloe was not like Lois Lane.
                            Yes but after he talked to her for 1-2 minutes.Chloe was mad because he didn't recognise her at first sight!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                              Yes but after he talked to her for 1-2 minutes.Chloe was mad because he didn't recognise her at first sight!
                              Like sana explained with the ‘casting sides’ reference, I think what she meant was the way he reacted with her tight shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
                                Like sana explained with the ‘casting sides’ reference, I think what she meant was the way he reacted with her tight shirts.
                                You think so Tomo?To be honest,i didn't notice anything.That was after Zatanna's first appearance as well as Lois' stunning outfit at the birthday party and i was still mesmerized!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎