No announcement yet.

Smith & Wesson!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith & Wesson!!!

This is so funny, because earlier today I said to my brother "Wouldn't it be funny if Sam's last name was Wesson, because Dean's is suppose to be Smith?" Then he didn't know what I was talking about, so I told him that Smith & Wesson is a type of fire arm like what a Winchester is.

Heehee! I like how they did that!

the 'angel' clearly had a sense of humor

Comment

I absolutely love it!

And it was funny how Dean's dad was Bobby, his mom was Ellen, and his sister Jo! lol

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15

And it was funny how Dean's dad was Bobby, his mom was Ellen, and his sister Jo! lol
        I thought that was really weird. And the fact that Sam mentioned Madison. It made me think at first that it was some sort of coma-induced dream in Dean's head or something.

Comment

loved that refrence really good. loved how they sneaked some stuff in this episode. and showed how much the angels really knew about their lives to stick all that information in. and like how they tried to fool us by saying bob instead of bobby and mentioning characters we havent seen in like 2 years and those people didnt like lol. ellen and jo sure you remember them but they honestly werent well liked since they fell of the edge of the earth and madison being a werewolf and the werewolf episode while good really made no sense and didnt look anything like a werewolf lol.

Comment

LOVED the Smith and Wesson reference....it was really clever and funny. And clearly perfect for them as two separate people because the name of the gun is actually two separate names. I have always loved it when the writers would throw in stuff like this.

Comment

yeah half way through the episode i was saying ha smith and wesson lol

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                I thought that was really weird. And the fact that Sam mentioned Madison. It made me think at first that it was some sort of coma-induced dream in Dean's head or something.

lol yeah it was funny it was madison but i wish they would have said Sarah instead tho sarah is more perfect for Sammy and needs to come back to rescue him from evil ruby and the demons.....

and i loved how they had dean as a sibling to jo lol that was funny. and he deserved to get the damily he's always wanted kinda. lol

Comment

it was good...super funny. as were the suspenders! *sigh*

Comment

I didn't realize this until late in the episode and then I got it and I went "that's so great!"

Cause I gotta tell ya, when Sam first said his name was Wesson i went "like the cooking oil?"

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      I didn't realize this until late in the episode and then I got it and I went "that's so great!"

Cause I gotta tell ya, when Sam first said his name was Wesson i went "like the cooking oil?"
                      You're cute Teri!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎