No announcement yet.

Chloe and Oliver Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genevieve
    You know, the same thought ocurred to me as well, and I think that could be taken several ways. Chloe talks about leaving the past behind, including love life disasters, she talks about moving forward, and then we get the Chlollie scene. Interesting.

Also, if you notice, there have been a few SV promo shots where Chlollie are placed next to each other, and the release of episode stills including Chlollie. Not that it means much, but I've been wondering if those were subtle hints about a Chlollie set up for S9.
    Yeah i noticed all that as well... they do seem to be hinting... and god it'd be the best thing they could do for a season 9

Comment

They seem to be pretty close this season. I am enjoying their friendship a lot.

Comment

Lets hope they get alot closer! some of the Chlollie fanfic that's out there is gr8 I think these characters need more screen time together.

Comment

I like their friendship. They seem fairly close, despite the fact that it seems like most of their interactions seem have happened offscreen.

Comment

So BQM just mentioned in the Hex Shoe Podcast that in the original script Ollie brings Chloe a cake and he carries her home.

Dang I wish that had made it to the final script

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
              So BQM just mentioned in the Hex Shoe Podcast that in the original script Ollie brings Chloe a cake and he carries her home.

Dang I wish that had made it to the final script
              Had Oliver been with Chloe she probably wouldn't have made the wish. Or at least it wouldn't have supported Chloe's need to do so.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎