Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
    "leets ot dnuob" and "rood eht esolc" (loved Zatanna saying her spells backwards!)
    Did you catch what she said backwards on the roof of the DP, Sparkle? I got "daed eht" but couldn't figure out what the last word was supposed to be...

Comment

^^^I'll have to check again.

Comment

"WATCHTOWER IS OFFICIALLY ON LINE" ... The best !!! yeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MrsK, The first word Zatanna says on the DP roof, sounds like "Daddy?"

I could be wrong, for some reason some of the words in this episode sounded choppy
          Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 03-27-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

"Not good." LOVED IT!

~K

Comment

Thanks SupesComicFan. That explains a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                Did you catch what she said backwards on the roof of the DP, Sparkle? I got "daed eht" but couldn't figure out what the last word was supposed to be...
                I think I might have it. It took a number of loud volume re-listens but I think the incantation she says after "Resurrect John Zatara" is "Daed eht morf kcab" ["Back from the dead" backwards]
                Last edited by skully; 03-27-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

That must be it! Thanks, skully! I was looking up synonyms for "raise" and "resurrect" but nothing seemed to fit...

Comment

My pleasure. As you may have guessed, it was bugging me as well!!!

Comment

Lois: What is going on you don't sound like yourself
                      EDCHloe: No, me? Just got a frog in my throat

It's funny if you put in in the context of the Frog Eating Clone storyline on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                        ED was so cute as Chloe.
                        ALSO the whole roof scene was absolutely hilarious!!! I'm like surpirsed I didn't die of laughter.
                        Yes, she was. Especially with the little flower in her hair, it is so for Lois. It is one of this detail which makes the story so good
                        The roof scene is completely To see Clark like this : "Lois, it could really hurt"

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                          CK: Did you just lock us up here?
                          CS/LL: Open the door Clark.
                          CK: Lois, it's locked, you need a key!
                          CS/LL: Open the damn door Clark!
                          CK: Lois, you don't--snaps the handle off
                          CS/LL: Now do you believe me?
                          CK: I believe is that this door needs better maintenance. Look at the rust in here. No wonder it just pulled off like that. Now we're gonna be stuck up here--
                          CS/LL: Listen, really listen. What do you here?
                          CK: That's amazing. The acoustics up here are incredible. It's like there's some perfect echo point right here!
                          CS/LL takes a swing at him
                          CK: Lois, have you comletely lost your mind!?! That could really hurt!
                          CS: No I it wouldn't clark. You've got superspeed, and superstrength, and superhearing, and x-ray vision!
                          CK: And I've got a deadline Lois. Now please, if you would excuse me I need to find a way off this roof, unless my superpowers include an ability to fly.... I didn't think so.

CK: I'll handle this Lois. clears throat Do you speak English?
                          Man: Yes. Do you mind telling me who you are?
                          I love all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                            Yes, she was. Especially with the little flower in her hair, it is so for Lois. It is one of this detail which makes the story so good
                            The roof scene is completely To see Clark like this : "Lois, it could really hurt"
                            I also like the way he flinched like a big pansy when Lois came towards him after missing him with the first swing. Awesome nod to the bumbling Christopher Reeve portrayal of Supes.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                              I also like the way he flinched like a big pansy when Lois came towards him after missing him with the first swing. Awesome nod to the bumbling Christopher Reeve portrayal of Supes.
                              Yes, exactly ! This way of acting and moving, with his hands to protect him...
                              Thanks, I didn't have enough words to explain it in english. But the "bumbling" Clark in Hex is just outstanding. It is what I like the most in it

Comment

Chloe: "It's okay. I'm Chloe. (Clark gives her a puzzled look.) Stood her up at formal Chloe. Planted one on you because Zod was ending the world Chloe. Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe."
                                Last edited by Justin Murad; 03-28-2009, 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎