Quotes from "Hex"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when Clark said he had some problems to make the difference between Chloe and Lois (to Chlois) : "Lois is the taller"

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

"Lois, I don't make the news, I just report it". The way he acts here, it is just so amazing !
    Last edited by Tompouce; 03-28-2009, 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      I think I might have it. It took a number of loud volume re-listens but I think the incantation she says after "Resurrect John Zatara" is "Daed eht morf kcab" ["Back from the dead" backwards]
      You're right Skully! I was looking at the wrong scene!

Comment

EDChloe to Clark: "Start your engines---Smallville!"

Comment

Originally posted by skully
          I also like the way he flinched like a big pansy when Lois came towards him after missing him with the first swing. Awesome nod to the bumbling Christopher Reeve portrayal of Supes.

That was funny, I liked the way he held up the door handle as if he thought it would protect him!!

Comment

Now that I'm watching it the second time around, Clark's "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?" was even more hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by IvanDA
              Chloe (As Lois): "It's okay. I'm Chloe. (Clark gives her a puzzled look.) Stood her up at formal Chloe. Planted one on you because Zod was ending the world Chloe. Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe."

Clark: "Chloe."

Chloe (As Lois): "Bingo. And just like that wardrobe malfunction over there, some magician showed up at my birthday party in fishnets and hexed me. But you'd know about it if you hadn't skipped it to answer voicemails from Lois. Not that I'm dwelling."
              I loved that bit!

Comment

Chlois: You're a superpowered alien from another planet..
                Clark: Yeah, right. Just don't tell human resources...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                  Now that I'm watching it the second time around, Clark's "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?" was even more hilarious!
                  Yes, I like it so much too, this Clark, what a joker

Comment

I like very much the Oliver's sentence with Zatanna when he tries to know how he will reach her : I don't remember exactly but his "and pouf ! you will appear" makes me laught A LOT

Comment

I can't believe that only one person has mentioned Zatanna's "It's my phone number"
                      I thought that was hilarious. The wink and then ollie's reactions... love that part

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

EDchloe: Clark, I bet it's that same witchy woman who did this to me. Now I know where she's performing tonight, If you can super-speed over to this antique shop and dust off any leads"
                      Clark: Superspeed? We didn't even bring a car....
                      EDchloe: What? pauses It's okay! whispers I'm Chloe...

I love how tom and erica did that.
                      Last edited by lrog127; 04-21-2009, 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

chloe: How did this happen? One day I'm on the fast track to my dream career as the intrepid reporter and then i blink and all of a sudden i'm this under qualified shrink for meteor infected kids who will likely wake up to be Psycho killers while lois and clark are marching to the beat with macthing press passes. Oh, and did i mention that i was able to hold on to happly ever after for 2.3 seconds before my marrage impolded. I laughed for about 5 mins. after she said this.

Comment

Chloe/Lois: "Snap out of if, Up up and away "

Comment

Chlois: "Oh my god, I'm Lois."

Clark: "At first I had trouble telling you two apart as well."

Clark: "Unless my super powers include an ability to fly." Just loved the deadpan delivery here.

Green Arrow: "Sorry guys. I'll make sure you get a nice Christmas bonus."

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎