Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Hex"

Discuss the television ratings for Hex here!

3.5 million. After that, I predict the TiVo/dvr are gonna be high after word of mouth goes out about how good the episode was. Final: 4.8 mil

Comment

This rating should be interesting. It's up against AI and not Bones. If it goes above 4M one can make an arguement of the effect of Bones on the ratings

Comment

I'm not good at speculation but I hope that it's at least 4.0. And in my area I believe Supernatural is up against AI and not SV.

Comment

Well the past two episodes haven't done as well as they deserved IMO. But we'll see.
          The episode hasn't been that largely promoted - or i could be wrong, i've been steering clear of spoilers since the OD came out.

Comment

More than Turbulence, please

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
              This rating should be interesting. It's up against AI and not Bones. If it goes above 4M one can make an arguement of the effect of Bones on the ratings
              Is Bones on tonight? If not, then I suspect a boost in the ratings. If it is on, then I do not think the ratings will go good for Smallville. I think Bones is a much bigger threat than American Idol because a lot of Smallville viewers are Bones fans, myself included.

Comment

I'd say slight improvment over last week, but not by a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn
                  Is Bones on tonight? If not, then I suspect a boost in the ratings. If it is on, then I do not think the ratings will go good for Smallville. I think Bones is a much bigger threat than American Idol because a lot of Smallville viewers are Bones fans, myself included.
                  ITA. And I am a SV/Bones fan, too. Btw, can you BELIEVE that they are not showing Bones for AI??

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                    Well the past two episodes haven't done as well as they deserved IMO. But we'll see.
                    The episode hasn't been that largely promoted - or i could be wrong, i've been steering clear of spoilers since the OD came out.
                    Well, this episode has been much more promoted than last week, which is sad considering how great last week's episode was (an episode that non Smallville fans could appreciate I think). Last week had hardly anything, unless you know to look for the director's cut, which not many know about and the CF interview. Still pretty minimal.

We'll see how it turns out. Again, if Bones is on, then I'd be worried about the ratings.

Comment

Bones not airing tonight will be good for SV, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                        ITA. And I am a SV/Bones fan, too. Btw, can you BELIEVE that they are not showing Bones for AI??
                        I know. I'd much rather watch Bones than AI, especially for just an elimination round. Those things are so boring and drag on forever!

Comment

Originally posted by josue_can
                          3.5 million. After that, I predict the TiVo/dvr are gonna be high after word of mouth goes out about how good the episode was. Final: 4.8 mil
                          I think you're right on about Smallville having a huge bump in TiVo/DVR ratings. I just hope the show does better than the previous two episodes did - they were wonderful, but up against some major competition - Bones, March Madness, and now American Idol... oh well, I know I'll be watching Smallville tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
                            Bones not airing tonight will be good for SV, I guess
                            Probably good for Smallville, unless those fans who left forget to come back.

Comment

I'm hoping for at least 4 million.

But it's not a good night for Smallville.

There's basketball on CBS

American Idol on FOX

Samantha Who? on ABC (but then again without Dancing with the Stars as a lead in as in previous seasons it may not get huge ratings tonight)

Then there's My Name is Earl and Kath and Kim on NBC which do slightly better than Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎