No announcement yet.

Paradox?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox?

So if Sayid kills Ben in the past I wonder how much that changes the future and Locke going back in time??? Ugh my brain hurts.....

Lost is the ONLY show that i never question the continuity of... why? because a) most of the time, if your patient, they explain it all and b) it HURTS!

Comment

ya im pretending i didnt read spoilers and im wondering what will happen. even though i did read spoilers they are even more cryptic then the show

----- Added 19 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
      Lost is the ONLY show that i never question the continuity of... why? because a) most of the time, if your patient, they explain it all and b) it HURTS!
      yup i agree
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-25-2009, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That made my jaw drop. Was not expecting Sayid to kill Lil' Ben. If L'B is dead then future Ben shouldn't exist right? He should just go "poof"

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          So if Sayid kills Ben in the past I wonder how much that changes the future and Locke going back in time??? Ugh my brain hurts.....
          You beat me to it...

Dead is a relative term as we've been witnessing this season; both Locke and Christian have died and both have come back from the dead. Could it be that the Losties are in an alternative timeline where because Sayid has now killed Ben, Ben in turn never kills his people and becomes the leader of the others? Could the Island be trying to correct the mistakes of the past?...this is why the Oceanic crew have been taken to the DI days.
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-25-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

But do you REALLY think Ben is dead? I keep gravitating between two thoughts, each of them freaking me out... Either he's NOT dead, and the Losties will be in serious trouble because Ben's still lurking and ready to do more evil, whether he's Li'l Ben or otherwise... Or he IS dead, and the entire timeline gets changed, or erased, or seriously messed up. It'd be like an alternate reality! Anyone ever read "The Age of Apocalypse" series of X-Men comics? Yeah, it'd be kind of like that... Maybe things would be better, or maybe something worse would happen to take the place of Ben's evil... Just another deep thought from yours truly...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I don't believe he's dead. Maybe this is the one event that pushed Lil' Ben over the edge to becoming the "evil doer" we all love. Being shot by a person he trusted, a possible friend to help him escape his father and Dharma.

Comment

Perhaps the Island brings him back to life, perhaps the shot didn't kill him, perhaps it was all part of the hallucination that the tab that was given to him produced (as in he still hasn't come too).

Whatever the answer is, i stand by what Faraday kept saying. They can't do anything that wasn't supposed to happen, they can't change anything...

Comment

If Ben is truly dead, i'm one of the happiest guys in the world

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    I don't believe he's dead. Maybe this is the one event that pushed Lil' Ben over the edge to becoming the "evil doer" we all love. Being shot by a person he trusted, a possible friend to help him escape his father and Dharma.
                    ya perhaps sayid is the reason for bens cruelity. maybe thats one of the reasons in the future ben never really cared what sayid did to him and knew that sayid would do anything even kill to save himself. like we saw when he killed all those people ben said were after him.

Comment

I believe its a predestination paradox, Ben has known for 30 years that Sayid shot him when he was 12 so its safe to know that Ben lives.

Comment

I dont think Ben knew Sayid was going to shot him. . because wouldn't he remeber Jack, Hurley and Kate from when he was younger? And! I dont think Ben would want to join the others after Sayid who he thought was one of them shot him but he obviously does join them. . i have no idea where im going with this. We need daniel where the hell did he go! Uh Lost is to harsh on the brain!

Still i cant belive he shot little Ben!

Comment

have no clue but maybe ben does remember all of them yet he keeps it to himself like he does with a lot of other stuff. maybe thats why jack kate sawyer and hurley were taken to the docs or something. sawyer was the leader in the past and perhaps kate and hurley do something to help ben or something which is why they were chosen and maybe jack was there for more then just doing surgery on ben. guess we will see.

maybe ben will find out that sayid wasnt an other which makes him hate darhma even more. im sure when ben does join the others richard will explain to him what has been going on and how they are from the future. maybe thats why ben knows so much about sayid and the people he killed and stuff in the past also about some of the other losties cause im sure they couldnt get everything from government files or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎