Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i don't think danko might even know who delivered puppet guy to him. what we saw might have been to let us know that sylar knows where danko is. maybe it's part of sylars plan to infiltrate danko's entire program from within. he delivered puppet guy to him, so who will he bring in next. someone else who can is also powerful and dangerous? once sylar has these guys within danko's prison of sorts sylar could just show up and release them from within. a weird version of the trojan horse. maybe sylar is doing it through the help of micah/rebel. sylar doesn't know who's rebel yet does he? micah at one point mentioned that it was rebelion of sorts. so even though sylar might be a bad guy he knows that the gov and danko and his group won't stop coming after him. so sylar might join in for the time being and once it's all over he'll just go back to doing what he does best. kill.

I did feel let down when there was no confrontation between Sylar and Danko when they set it up for their to be one during this episode the previous week.

Forum Regular
    Sylar lifted, turned upside down and pulled a 10 ton van to cut off ted Sprague's head... I guess that doyle was super easy to lift him with the TK.

Quote Originally Posted by the highlander View Post
    Sylar lifted, turned upside down and pulled a 10 ton van to cut off ted Sprague's head... I guess that doyle was super easy to lift him with the TK.
    Well, if you were refering to my recent post, I was just kidding around. I suppose I ought to use the smileys more often...

Psssh, using smileys would be a gross misrepresentation of Noah! Out here in the "real" world, you ARE Noah!

Quote Originally Posted by Skaterpen357 View Post
    Psssh, using smileys would be a gross misrepresentation of Noah! Out here in the "real" world, you ARE Noah!

I'm sorry... Do you have the proper authorization to have this knowledge? My friend here can make you forget...

Quote Originally Posted by CompanyMan View Post
    I'm sorry... Do you have the proper authorization to have this knowledge? My friend here can make you forget...
    ...?

Uh oh.

Settling In
    who says it was Sylar who left the puppetmaster in Dankos place?

Quote Originally Posted by Lok View Post
    who says it was Sylar who left the puppetmaster in Dankos place?
    It's the most popular speculation, that's all. Who else would have left Doyle hanging, so to speak? (Pun intended.) It would take at least two or three people to lift him up, tie him in mid-air and gift wrap him. Or just one guy with TK.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123