X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by targis
    I think he might have Arthurs power.
    Why do you think that?

Comment

I think sylar is just setting up a trap for all the Hero's and danko as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        Why do you think that?
        He has to touch the person to get their power and that is what Arthur had to do. Peter may not know how to use it well enough yet for him to be able to remove a persons power.

Comment

He has to touch the person to get their power and that is what Arthur had to do. Peter may not know how to use it well enough yet for him to be able to remove a persons power.
          Now that is very, very interesting. Would be interesting to see that happen.

Comment

zz was so disappointed with the first scene with Danko. You know how we were left off seeing Sylar in the dark in the room next to Danko while he carried the rabbit. I thought it was going to start off like that but didn't. The writers are giving the viewers too much credit to assume what Sylar is doing, why capture people with abilities and help the government which are people who were after him as well. The whole speech with Sylar dad and Sylar was to say that he should be taking up challenges and not be afraid to do it, and Sylar Dad talked about how he was being a chicken and haven't killed the government agents yet when he could have, but now he's doing the opposite. It's obvious that Sylar gave puppet man as a present since it wasn't Noah, I just find it weird how Sylar can find people so easily and so fast especially when Puppet man is suppose to be hard to find now after a WHOLE episode was wasted on him and Claire trying to be under the radar. Are the writers trying to tell us Sylar has Molly's power or something?

Comment

I asked the same question in the last episode about how Sylar was able to find Danko's apartment in the first place. And it appears that between the last episode and this episode he zips from his father's trailer (wherever that was) to Washington, drops off a stuffed rabbit, zips out to an unknown locale and kidnaps Doyle, and manages to zip back to Danko's appartment with a fat man in tow and hang him up in Danko's window. Not only does he seem to have Molly's ability but also seems to have Daphne's abiltiy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                I asked the same question in the last episode about how Sylar was able to find Danko's apartment in the first place. And it appears that between the last episode and this episode he zips from his father's trailer (wherever that was) to Washington, drops off a stuffed rabbit, zips out to an unknown locale and kidnaps Doyle, and manages to zip back to Danko's appartment with a fat man in tow and hang him up in Danko's window. Not only does he seem to have Molly's ability but also seems to have Daphne's abiltiy as well.
                Maybe he has been absorbing them now that he knows how to do it.

Comment

Maybe he has been absorbing them now that he knows how to do it.
                  But he's been nowhere near Molly and Daphne. He's been spending all his time chasing after his father while all the others were being rounded up or hunted.

Comment

I meant maybe he absorbed them when he was working with Arthur at Pinehearst and we just haven't seen him use them yet but I don't know why they wouldn't show it.

Comment

i was wondering if sylar was just hanging out in his house without danko even knowing lol

Comment

I meant maybe he absorbed them when he was working with Arthur at Pinehearst and we just haven't seen him use them yet but I don't know why they wouldn't show it.
                        Arthur, to my knowledge, did not have those powers.

Comment

Good point I wasn't thinking about Sylar absorbing Arthur's Powers. But that would make since that he would have while Sylar thought Arthur was his father for awhile there Sylar was bonding with Arthur until Noah messed everything up.

Arthur did have teleportation and super strenghth though.

Comment

I agree with teleportation, that he got from Peter. I don't remember him having super strenth. As far as I know they've always shown how Sylar got his abilities, either on the show or in a graphic novel. So I'd dare say he doesn't have any powers that we don't know about.

Comment

I thought Peter had super strength when Arthur took his powers.

If Sylar took all of Arthur's powers the Sylar really is unstopable now.

Sylar having absorbed Arthur's powers is the only way I know how to explain sylar being able to go to Danko's home so fast and be able to put Doyle in there while Danko is in the restroom.

Doyle isn't a small guy to be carried around.

Comment

No, Mohinder had super strength. And I will bet the farm that Sylar never took Arthur's powers. Not my farm, by the way. I was wrong about Micah not being Rebel, so I'd have to bet someone else's farm. I think using TK to lift Doyle would put a strain on anyone, even Sylar.

In any event, I was mostly being sarcastic. A lot of things happen that I can't make sense of, but I do know that the writers have to take a few liberties every now and then. Otherwise the series would get really bogged down with them trying to explain every detail to everyone's satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎