No announcement yet.

So .. what about Sylar ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So .. what about Sylar ?

Do you think he made some kind of deal with Danko and that Doyle was his " gift to him " ? I hope we get to see what happened with those two

sylar is as confusing as ever. I was kinda hoping to see him kill danko...it has been a while since sylar has killed...has he even killed anyone since he saved nuke/luke from the van?

Comment

i think that if danko dies, it will be Sylar who's gonna finish him after he took what he wanted from him

Comment

maybe... we'll see.. maybe danko made a deal with the devil.

Comment

Heh heh, maybe Danko will think he has a deal.

Remember, this is Sylar we are talkin' about.

I can see it now .... "I lied".

Comment

proly...he is a snake and sylar is a munipulator just like his not mom angela

Comment

Sylar is like Darth Vader...

"Pray I don't alter it any further".

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                Sylar is like Darth Vader...

"Pray I don't alter it any further".
                that was like my favorite line from empire strikes back

Comment

I was almost starting to like him earlier in this volume with his daddy issues and all. Now I'm beginning to resume my hatred for him. Hate the charater but love the actor. Or something like that...

Comment

i wish they could have had peter and sylar working together more. they bring out the best in each other IMO and i loved when peter was all like "Kick his ass and let's get out of here."

Comment

I think Sylar did it as a distraction - throw Danko off as to who is helping him. Although Sylar isn't helping anyone and he just wants to take Danko out to not have to worry about the gov.

it would be awesome if Peter and Sylar were working together but I don't think that's the case just yet. I think Sylar has his own plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        I think Sylar did it as a distraction - throw Danko off as to who is helping him. Although Sylar isn't helping anyone and he just wants to take Danko out to not have to worry about the gov.

it would be awesome if Peter and Sylar were working together but I don't think that's the case just yet. I think Sylar has his own plan.
                        Once Peter regains the ability to maintain multiple abilities at once they would make a deadly duo. Though Peter probably wouldn't be on a killing spree.

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
                          Once Peter regains the ability to maintain multiple abilities at once they would make a deadly duo. Though Peter probably wouldn't be on a killing spree.
                          That's IF Peter can regain the ability to absorb multiple abilities. First he would have to find a way to get back his ability of empathic mimicry.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                            That's IF Peter can regain the ability to absorb multiple abilities. First he would have to find a way to get back his ability of empathic mimicry.
                            True, there is the possibility that he won't regain epathic mimicry at all. I hope they at least take this time period while he cant heal and give him his scar.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                              I don't care if he has emathic mimicry or not as long as he is eventualy able to retain multiple powers.

I think he might have Arthurs power. I think that would work because he thinks people shouldn't have powers. That way he could be like a power police man and if somebody abuses their power he will just remove them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎