Collapse
No announcement yet.

So .. what about Sylar ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think danko might even know who delivered puppet guy to him. what we saw might have been to let us know that sylar knows where danko is. maybe it's part of sylars plan to infiltrate danko's entire program from within. he delivered puppet guy to him, so who will he bring in next. someone else who can is also powerful and dangerous? once sylar has these guys within danko's prison of sorts sylar could just show up and release them from within. a weird version of the trojan horse. maybe sylar is doing it through the help of micah/rebel. sylar doesn't know who's rebel yet does he? micah at one point mentioned that it was rebelion of sorts. so even though sylar might be a bad guy he knows that the gov and danko and his group won't stop coming after him. so sylar might join in for the time being and once it's all over he'll just go back to doing what he does best. kill.

Comment

I did feel let down when there was no confrontation between Sylar and Danko when they set it up for their to be one during this episode the previous week.

Comment

Sylar lifted, turned upside down and pulled a 10 ton van to cut off ted Sprague's head... I guess that doyle was super easy to lift him with the TK.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
          Sylar lifted, turned upside down and pulled a 10 ton van to cut off ted Sprague's head... I guess that doyle was super easy to lift him with the TK.
          Well, if you were refering to my recent post, I was just kidding around. I suppose I ought to use the smileys more often...

Comment

Psssh, using smileys would be a gross misrepresentation of Noah! Out here in the "real" world, you ARE Noah!

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
              Psssh, using smileys would be a gross misrepresentation of Noah! Out here in the "real" world, you ARE Noah!

I'm sorry... Do you have the proper authorization to have this knowledge? My friend here can make you forget...

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                I'm sorry... Do you have the proper authorization to have this knowledge? My friend here can make you forget...
                ...?

Uh oh.

Comment

who says it was Sylar who left the puppetmaster in Dankos place?

Comment

Originally posted by Lok
                    who says it was Sylar who left the puppetmaster in Dankos place?
                    It's the most popular speculation, that's all. Who else would have left Doyle hanging, so to speak? (Pun intended.) It would take at least two or three people to lift him up, tie him in mid-air and gift wrap him. Or just one guy with TK.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎