Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Daphne dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they ever discuss on the show how Daphne got her powers? I don't remember that from a previous episode.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      Did they ever discuss on the show how Daphne got her powers? I don't remember that from a previous episode.
      No they didn't. Doesn't really matter to me, anyway.

Comment

yeah it appears she is dead. the sound of the machine flatlining can be heard, if only briefly. it seems like they were trying to make us wonder whether she died or not, but you can hear the machine flatlining.

Comment

Greg Beeman's latest blog entry confirms that Daphne is indeed dead.

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
            Greg Beeman's latest blog entry confirms that Daphne is indeed dead.
            Yeah, I just read that. Even though I was the one that didn't like her power, I'm still sad to see her go.

Comment

I think this is actually an example of the producers listening to fan forums a little TOO much. People keep complaining there are too many characters. So what happens? Any character that wasn't introduced in season one pretty much has a target on their chest. Look at Elle, her father, Adam, Daphne, Matt's father, Arthur, etc. Danko better watch out.
              If Maya and Micah's cousin are smart, they will stay far, far away.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                They sorta went into it with her being crippled and then suddenly able to move around after the eclipse. But they didn't go into her heritage.

Comment

the Superman Returns rip-off scene was kinda lame, putting her feet on Matt's and them flying up. But it was sad that she died, wasn't expecting it

Comment

The death brought tears to my eyes when she said "So..this isn't real right?"

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty-san
                      the Superman Returns rip-off scene was kinda lame, putting her feet on Matt's and them flying up. But it was sad that she died, wasn't expecting it
                      the sad thing is you believe that scene comes from Superman "Returns"

That is a historic homage to superman in general. Superman Returns was also stealing the scene from previous incarnations of superman both in print and in film.

Comment

Yea no shock she is STAYING dead this time. they faked her death once they are not going to fake it again. Tracy was the fake death.

Comment

Please don't post spoilers on this thread. There is a whole 'nother forum for those of you who wish to post and discuss spoilers.

Comment

R.I.P Daphne =)

Comment

I hope they reverse time preventing her from getting shot I don't want Daphne to be dead.

Comment

I'm sorry to see Daphne die. I don't read spoilers so was totally surprised by her death. The whole fake life thing that Parkman did totally had me fooled until he flew - but even then I didn't know Daphne was going to die. So sad. Bye Daphne.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎