No announcement yet.

Is Daphne dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
    I hope they reverse time preventing her from getting shot I don't want Daphne to be dead.
    Ditto.

I was so close to screaming out "NOOOOOOOO!" at my computer screen just now.
    (Missed it on tv so I had to get it off iTunes.) All I could do was cover my mouth in shock and think 'Not Daphne!!'

I'm so upset. I didn't want to see her die, she was one of my favorite characters on the show. Like Batman66 said, the producers are listening to the forum too much, but
    if they really are listening...

please bring back Daphne!

Comment

That is so said that Daphne doesn't know she is dead. Matt loved her so much with all his heart and soul. I wonder what will Matt do now. Will he get revenge for the death of daphne or will he find another way to get the military to pay for what they have done.

Comment

I'm kind of glad they killed her off. I liked her character, and it's sad... but I never understood Matt's obsession with her... he needs to sort his head out, and he needs to focus on the person he is... which is a man as heroic as Peter... they have the same level of morality, but Parkman is a simpler hero... i always liked it that way

Comment

She's dead. I wish she wasn't but it's most likely the case. Everyone of the heroes should carry around a vial of claire's blood.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎