Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hiro have his powers back permantly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
    sorry...i got excited cause i was just reading through it but to be honest all of what i said is spec...not true spoilage sorry ne ways tho
    We all make mistakes. No problem.

Comment

I think that he does have is abilities only by having Matt Parkman's son with him or then again they could be activated for good

Comment

Originally posted by doomvskal86
        I think that he does have is abilities only by having Matt Parkman's son with him or then again they could be activated for good
        Now that's what I call hedging your bets.

Comment

i just think the new writing staff has decided to take away time traveling for hiro. so they're probably just going to allow him to freeze time and possibly teleport at some point. but time traveling will probably end up going away forever. time traveling stories can ruin storylines.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
            i just think the new writing staff has decided to take away time traveling for hiro. so they're probably just going to allow him to freeze time and possibly teleport at some point. but time traveling will probably end up going away forever. time traveling stories can ruin storylines.
            I agree it can ruin storylines, but they will probably eventually give that power back to Hiro.

Comment

Hiro pushed Ando for 12 miles in a wheel barrel. I would have just got Janice's car and put Ando and Janice in it and driven away.

Comment

I would like to see Hiro push that wheel barrel even just 1 mile with ando in it. His arms would have fallen off.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                  Hiro pushed Ando for 12 miles in a wheel barrel. I would have just got Janice's car and put Ando and Janice in it and driven away.
                  Would a car work? Any car in the road at the time would no longer move.

Comment

So Pete can CHOOSE what power he wants to take if any? I mean as soon as he grabbed his mother he shouldn't have been able to fly anymore right?

What if Ando holds the Baby and touches somebody else. Then they would get their super power back?

Comment

Peter needs skin contact in order to absorb powers now. He only touched his mothers clothing.

As for Hiro, I really hope they give him some of his powers back permanently. I can tolerate time travel, provided it's done well (like having Hiro be afraid to use it now, as suggested by an earlier post). One way they could work the permanent return of Hiro's powers is by saying Baby Matt jump started the part of Hiro's brain that Arthur Petrelli shut off in the previous volume. Now that it's up and running again (at least partially), the rest of Hiro's brain can take over for Baby Matt and keep it going.

Comment

If Ando supercharges the baby, will Hiro get his powers back.

Comment

Originally posted by topo21
                          If Ando supercharges the baby, will Hiro get his powers back.
                          Remember the last volume with Matt and Daphne? If Ando superchared the baby, probably all that would happen is that every toy and machine within a 10 block area would start functioning. But that's about it.

Comment

company man has all the answers but im pretty sure peter gets his power back and hiro

Comment

Originally posted by BlackLotus1786
                              Peter needs skin contact in order to absorb powers now. He only touched his mothers clothing.

As for Hiro, I really hope they give him some of his powers back permanently. I can tolerate time travel, provided it's done well (like having Hiro be afraid to use it now, as suggested by an earlier post). One way they could work the permanent return of Hiro's powers is by saying Baby Matt jump started the part of Hiro's brain that Arthur Petrelli shut off in the previous volume. Now that it's up and running again (at least partially), the rest of Hiro's brain can take over for Baby Matt and keep it going.
                              Peter can absorb through clothing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Niad
                                company man has all the answers but im pretty sure peter gets his power back and hiro
                                I may have a lot of opinions, but not all the answers. And I do admit when I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎