Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hiro have his powers back permantly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time stopping and eventual teleportation is enough. If he can time travel, it becomes too much of a deus ex machina.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
      Actually, all he'd have to do is stop time and chop Danko's head off like he tried to do with Adam Monroe in volume two. I for one would love to use the hunter's head for a bowling ball...
      You are absolutely twisted...and i mean that in a good christian way:P
      OOOH hey lets go bowling. I just got Smallville's Lex Luthor burnt up body double head replica that i have been dying to try out

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
        You are absolutely twisted...and i mean that in a good christian way:P
        OOOH hey lets go bowling. I just got Smallville's Lex Luthor burnt up body double head replica that i have been dying to try out
        Funny you should say that because I actually AM a Christian. Of course, I'm assuming that "hate the sin but love the sinner" doesn't apply to fictional characters.

Comment

Funny you should say that because I actually AM a Christian. Of course, I'm assuming that "hate the sin but love the sinner" doesn't apply to fictional characters.
          no i would suppose not...but then again we all are just fictional characters. Nobody is who they say they are...that's why they say it. Everyone is a character in their own story (No I'm not high)

Comment

so do you guys think the baby is going to give peter his powers back? I hope so.

Comment

no i would suppose not...but then again we all are just fictional characters. Nobody is who they say they are...that's why they say it. Everyone is a character in their own story (No I'm not high)
              People are not fictional characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                so do you guys think the baby is going to give peter his powers back? I hope so.
                i think reconnecting with his mom will help with his empathy. he is rebuilding his power one relationship at a time. maybe he will dream the future without taking his mom's ability (by touch i mean)

Comment

(No I'm not high)
                  Took the question right out of my mouth before I could ask

Comment

But that is so true.... We each have a Persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                      Peter? Or do you mean Hiro? First the baby would have to come in contact with Peter, while Hiro is off looking for Matt senior.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                        But that is so true.... We each have a Persona.
                        that's all I'm saying. Nobody shows you who they really are. we all keep a part of ourselves from others....its the human way

Comment

either way i hope peter and hiro get all their powers back. The showdown with Sylar is going to be coming soon.

Comment

In behind the eclipse it says that peter and sylar make nice in the finale. maybe peter is gravely hurt and sylar gives him some of his blood so he can heal...its possible:)Highlight for spoilers
                            Last edited by oldblackmagick; 03-23-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I would prefer that no one would post spoilers in these forums. I don't like them and I'm sure there are many others who don't either.

Comment

I would prefer that no one would post spoilers in these forums. I don't like them and I'm sure there are many others who don't either.
                                sorry...i got excited cause i was just reading through it but to be honest all of what i said is spec...not true spoilage sorry ne ways tho

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎