Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hiro have his powers back permantly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Hiro have his powers back permantly?

I'm not sure if Hiro has his powers back Permanently or just while he is around baby Matt Parkman.

When baby Matt left the room where he had charged his toys they turned off so the same thing might happen to Hiro.
    Last edited by targis; 03-23-2009, 08:12 PM.

I think a nice cop out would be to say that since the human brain is so much more complex than a TV, or a toy, then Hiro's brain was able to retain the ability to use its inherent power without baby Matt's help...

Just needed baby Matt for his brain to "remember" how to use his power, I think. Or at least, that's what I'll tell myself when they inevitably never bring this up again.

Comment

i think he got his power back permanently, but not all of his power. Maybe baby matt just turned on a bit of his power which is stoping time. He couldn't teleport anymore.

Comment

I hope baby matt touches him again so he gets the rest of his powers.

Comment

i think he does.. now the "go back and change the past" theme is gone from the show... hero can only stop time now

Comment

I don't want the time shifting power back, teleporting & freeze frame powers are enough.

Teleporting is a great money saving tool for a TV series, that is why Roddenberry used it in Star Trek, no extra cost of travel arrangements.

Comment

I want hiro to have all his powers back... even time travel... I want him to be afraid to use it... I remember him being very careful to where in time he was going to go back to stop the boom...

Save the cheerleader??? I want him to have the ability and be REALLY afraid of the consequences.

Comment

Well this could be an out for the writers because Peter lost the power to teleport/time travel and now Hiro can't teleport/time travel so they might be trying to get out of messing with time by taking out the only way they can mess with time?

Or they could be reintroducing the teleport after a while but opting out of time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                  I want hiro to have all his powers back... even time travel... I want him to be afraid to use it... I remember him being very careful to where in time he was going to go back to stop the boom...

Save the cheerleader??? I want him to have the ability and be REALLY afraid of the consequences.
                  Me too. I want him to have them all back but with him not wanting to use time travel in case something happens.

Comment

Targis,

To answer your question, only time will tell.

But if I had to guess, I'd say only while he's around the baby.

Comment

Time freeze is enough for Hiro and the others to stop Danko. All Hiro has to do is freeze time so Peter and the other hereos could go in and free the prisoners and take all of danko's soldjiers weapons and equipment.

Comment

And give Danko one heck of a wedgie on the way out

Comment

well at least they won't be caught...or should i say they shouldn't get caught but then again this is the same person that got his powers stolen from him when he saw the guy coming AFTER he had been mind fried by the same guy only days b4

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                            Time freeze is enough for Hiro and the others to stop Danko. All Hiro has to do is freeze time so Peter and the other hereos could go in and free the prisoners and take all of danko's soldjiers weapons and equipment.
                            Actually, all he'd have to do is stop time and chop Danko's head off like he tried to do with Adam Monroe in volume two. I for one would love to use the hunter's head for a bowling ball...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                            well at least they won't be caught...or should i say they shouldn't get caught but then again this is the same person that got his powers stolen from him when he saw the guy coming AFTER he had been mind fried by the same guy only days b4
                            He did try to stop time but Arthur made a surprise move by pulling Hiro towards him just as Hiro was beginning to concentrate.
                            Last edited by CompanyMan; 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              And give Danko one heck of a wedgie on the way out
                              I think they should be creative and just freeze him and drop him off somewhere special

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎