No announcement yet.

Baby Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Parkman

So what is baby parkman's power? He makes this go or turn to their opposite state when touched? I thought it was just electronics at first. But then I also wondered if it was Ando's power burst so close to Hiro that fixed his powers a bit.

Thoughts?

it seems like his powers is sorta like andos..

Comment

It was "Baby Touch and Go" that made Hiro's powers work. Nothing to do with Ando.

Comment

How did the TV retain power after he stopped touching it? Just a little stupid, unless--nope, I have no clue.

Comment

ando's power is like a charger or a boost...the babys power is whatever he touches it runs/activates..basically almost the same thing

Comment

How did Hiro's power keep working when the baby wasnt touching him along with all the toys? He is able to turn anything on or off and thats it i believe

Comment

I am thinking it turned on just his time freeze power & not the teleport/time shift.

Comment

Looked like anything the baby touched came to life. And how it only worked parts of Hiro's power is lost on me. It's all touch and go really.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                  And how it only worked parts of Hiro's power is lost on me.
                  I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Perhaps because that was the power Hiro was attempting to use when Baby Parkman touched him.

Comment

Maybe it affected just the part that mattered to him. Kind of like when the tv just turned on with the Matt parkman affair.

Comment

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        Perhaps because that was the power Hiro was attempting to use when Baby Parkman touched him.
                        my thoughts exactly
                        Last edited by oldblackmagick; 03-23-2009, 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It almost seems like the baby's powers are simular to Micah's. The ability to comunicate with other objects.

Comment

Even better than Micah's because it effects people as well as machine/electronics.

Comment

I wonder if he can turn abilities off as well. He could be used against Sylar or turn off the abilities for those who don't want them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎