No announcement yet.

Tess- Straight hair or Curly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tompouce
    Thanks, it is a relief because I know how it can be dangerous to say something wrong about Lois (just kidding).
    But I have to say, the only time I find Lois's hair quite right was in Bride (when she is ready for the wedding with her orange dress). In Infamous, it was awful during all the epi (especially the scenes like in the barn with Clark, beuuuh...).
    Well, anyway, we are two to find hairdresser are drunk in SV for Lois character (I am sure you think it too but you don't dare to say it)
    You're not the only one who think so.

I loved her hair at the end of Plastique the most. I like it when her hair has lots of volume and a soft & puffy (I hope I chose the right word here…) feeling to it. She didn’t look as beautiful as she can be in Infamous, imo, with her thin ponytail and the volume-less hair she had throughout the rest of the episode. JMO

Oh, but this is the thread for Tess’s hair? lol Sorry…..awww, well, personally I prefer her straight hair. She looked beautiful in this ep. (or maybe it’s because she is falling for her new-found prince charming… ?)

Comment

I like both but when she had it straight she had this innocense to her.

HELLO NURSE

Comment

It is a relief, girls (Alania, bigblueplanet), it makes years I feel depressed (lol) with Lois's hairI feel less lonely now
        You are right Alania, brunette rock but as we are supposed to speak about Tess (lol) I would add (and as you know I am always objective) : RED WOMEN ROCK TOO

Comment

I chose straight hair, she looks good both ways but she looked hott with straight hair.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
            You're not the only one who think so.

I loved her hair at the end of Plastique the most. I like it when her hair has lots of volume and a soft & puffy (I hope I chose the right word here…) feeling to it. She didn’t look as beautiful as she can be in Infamous, imo, with her thin ponytail and the volume-less hair she had throughout the rest of the episode. JMO

Oh, but this is the thread for Tess’s hair? lol Sorry…..awww, well, personally I prefer her straight hair. She looked beautiful in this ep. (or maybe it’s because she is falling for her new-found prince charming… ?)
            I agree with you in Plastique both women had a great hairstyle...I liked Erica in this epi a lot...Tess was very beautiful too... Have anybody noticed that ED and CF hair are in the same style and almost the same color?....

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
              I agree with you in Plastique both women had a great hairstyle...I liked Erica in this epi a lot...Tess was very beautiful too... Have anybody noticed that ED and CF hair are in the same style and almost the same color?....
              Erica Durance is a brunette and Cassidy Freeman has red hair on the show, although she is naturally blond I think (based on IMDB pics).

Comment

I like her hair better with little curls in it

Comment

Curls. Her hair looked bad in this episode.

Comment

Cassidy has very strong features (very striking woman), and the curly hair softens them. I also like her as a red head better than a blond, although she can carry both.

Comment

She's hot either way--but even hotter with blood on her face.

Comment

Straight hair IMO
                        She looked smokin' hawt!

Comment

In this episode, both styles really suited her.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎