Screentime Minutes for Turbulence

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for Aaron. He needs more screen time.

Comment

Those numbers aren't terrible. All of the characters got plenty of time and Clark came out on top in the end.

Comment

I could have sworn that Chloe had more screentime...

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Jimmy isn't that far from Clark though, less than a minute actually so I guess they wanted to give a lot of attention to Jimmy since he hadn't been around for a while

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by petitemimi
          Thanks BadToad! It certainly felt less than 16 minutes for Clark and an eternity for Davis. It's incredible that he got the least screen time so far overall; it seems to me that we see only him.

That's because we can never get enough of looking at Tom's hottness and 16 minutes out of 41 seems very little hehe
          Last edited by Tatiana; 03-21-2009, 08:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am shocked. I thought Clark's screentime was lower.

Comment

It's a great split this episode.

Comment

These are pretty surprising! I'm glad it's all evened out, though.

Thanks as always for the totals, BadToad.

Comment

Thanks for the good news that Clark is still on top where he belongs. I wouldn't have minded less of the Chloe/Jimmy/Davis craziness for even a brief scene with Clark touching down with Tess in his arms but I also don't want to begrudge AA some much missed and well deserved screen time.

Comment

Thank you for this information BadToad!

Comment

You're welcome everyone.

Sometimes these numbers just aren't what you were expecting. I was sure that Clark was going to come in at under 15m.

Comment

thanks badtoad
                        I'm very glad Jimmy got lots of screentime as i like the character a lot and he deserved it. I'm also happy Clark had good numbers coming out the highest and i'm happy chloe did good. I'm glad everyone had good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by petitemimi
                          Thanks BadToad! It certainly felt less than 16 minutes for Clark and an eternity for Davis. It's incredible that he got the least screen time so far overall; it seems to me that we see only him.
                          loool, same here. The only thing which annoys me this year is it seems to have so many episodes almost without Clark. I write "seems to" lol but we have all this feeling. I watch the show FOR CLARK
                          Thanks for the information

Comment

wow........clark had screen time?

thnks BT mate!!

Comment

Thanks BT.

Really happy to see AA rise in the screentime minutes for the season.

and 16 minutes of Clark, it didn't feel that way, but a nice balanced episode between the characters

Comment

Good to see Clark still managed to have more screen time than anyone else, in these Clark-lite eps.
                                Thank you for your work, BadToad!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎