Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the righteous man Dean tortured?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the righteous man Dean tortured?

I was interested in who the righteous man was that Dean tortured in Hell. Righteous people (who don't really exist since every pure human has sinned) shouldn't go to hell. Did they drag down someone who didn't belong?

Oh, I thought Dean was the righteous man

Comment

Yeah a righteous man had to torture souls in order for the seal to be broken

I think Dean was considered righteous because he is saving lives and by the choices he makes. Maybe they will go into detail about that.

Comment

Didn't Alistair also say it was a woman that he tortured? I thought he said something about a blonde...

And I think a righteous man could go to hell. Dean did. It all depends on your views of what is right and wrong and how strict the guidelines are between Heaven and Hell.

Comment

^^He talked about a "b*tch" who he tortured.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

I could have sworn Alistair said something about the righteous man being tortured instead of doing the torturing.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 03-19-2009, 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think it was the righteous doing the torturing. That's why Alastair was so keen on breaking John and then Dean. I think the b*tch Dean tortured was Bela.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
              I think it was the righteous doing the torturing. That's why Alastair was so keen on breaking John and then Dean. I think the b*tch Dean tortured was Bela.
              Ooh, that could be! They died around the same time, they could have been together.

Comment

wasnt dean sent to hell because he sold his soul ?

Comment

Anyone who is righteous can go to hell, Bela was not righteous as she made a deal that involved the death of her parents. So she was not righteous. However Dean and John out of love sold their souls to save the people they love. They are righteous. It doesn't matter who it is as long as they are righteous. Unfortunately Dean was the one who broke thus tumbling the 1st domino. A righteous man does not expect to go to hell unless through no control of his own he goes.

Same with Harry Potter, Voldemort had two choices on who he could pick as the one who was destroy him. Voldemort choose Harry thus marking him and making him part of the prophecy. As Castiel said, it's fate. Dean just happened to be the one who broke, and not only did he break the seal, by torturing Alistar, his spirit broke as well.

Comment

Dean was the righteous man and he tortured the 'weeping bi*ch' as Alastair so kindly noted.

Comment

LOL, it must have been bela.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                        LOL, it must have been bela.
                        That's sad...

Comment

ya dean was the rightious man. dean and john were both good men who went to hell. only reason why they went to hell is cause they sold themselves to the devil but they did it for a good reason so they were probably the few people in hell who actually got there by doing good.

im wondering based on good people in hell if samuel colt is in hell.
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-24-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

It was probably Bela. But I'm not sad.

Comment

I am kinda weirded out about the fact that Dean really in the history of men is the first righteous man to torture someone in hell ( or break in 30 years of torturing to start torturing others ). For instance, when the brothers discovered about soul selling for personal gain, there was an episode where some random man sold his soul for his girlfriend to live and survive cancer. That means he was a righteous man and went to hell. I am pretty sure that he would break to torture others in hell way before dean. and that is just one example.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎