No announcement yet.

For the 1st time, I hated Sam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the 1st time, I hated Sam

Sam man, what the hell were you thinking? How messed up is he? He's drinking demon's blood, as if what Azazel did to him wasn't bad enough. How stupid is he to have done something like that. He knows better.

The thing that made me hate him the most in this episode was how he stole Dean's thunder. I was so pissed at how he just showed up and killed Alistair. If anyone should have killed him, it should have been Dean.

I mean the guy tortured him for a 40 year equivalent of time in Hell and then practically caused Dean to break the 1st seal by beating him down so much that Dean caved. How much more did he have to do to him for Dean to get his revenge. I'm pissed at Sam and at Kripke for allowing this to happen. I'm also pissed that he was killed off so soon. Christopher Heyerdahl did such an awesome job at playing Alistair & depicting how evil he was. What a waste.

I'm really upset with Sam, but I think this all stemmed from the time he was alone without Dean. It's not like he said, "Oh, Dean's back, time to start drinking Ruby's blood." It had to have started before. I'm sure it's partly addictive, and he's kind of warped right now and is just seeing his actions as good because he has good intentions.

I don't think he's stealing Dean's thunder. It's all been very Dean-centric lately, and I thought they did a nice job of balancing the boys and the angels in this episode.

Comment

I would rather have had Sam kill some of the previous creatures/villians so that Dean could get his revenge on Alistair.

Comment

I agree with you comptonassmel

Just watch Star Wars Episode 3, its quite fitting

Comment

That's true. He did kind of steal that from Dean. But he also saved Dean and Castiel, plus we got to see this crazy side of him in full action.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I would rather have had Sam kill some of the previous creatures/villians so that Dean could get his revenge on Alistair.
            Sam didn't want Dean to kill Alastair because he knew the effects it would have on him emotionally. You saw what Alastair said to Dean and how he reacted Alastair knows how to break a Man and he already broke Dean once. Sam didn't want Alastair to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
              That's true. He did kind of steal that from Dean. But he also saved Dean and Castiel, plus we got to see this crazy side of him in full action.
              It would have been cool if he saved Castiel instead of Anna and helped Castiel get Uriel down so Castiel could kill him. I wanted Dean to get Alistair, but not yet.

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              Sam didn't want Dean to kill Alastair because he knew the effects it would have on him emotionally. You saw what Alastair said to Dean and how he reacted Alastair knows how to break a Man and he already broke Dean once. Sam didn't want Alastair to do it again.
              So Sam wanted to sacrifice more of his humanity so Dean wouldn't have to?
              Last edited by xrayvision; 03-19-2009, 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wouldn't put it like that lol but I guess so. Sam knew he could take down Alastair with his powers so why not right??

Now that I think about it...they need to slow Sam down. Its almost like every episode hes smiting a demon.I mean I know they want to create a down fall but can we have one episode where Sam doesn't use his powers.

Comment

Maybe next week he won't.

Comment

Judging from the previews, I don't think he will

Comment

I wanted Dean to get Alistair, but not yet.
                      It was only right that Sam killed Alistair, Dean's enemy. After all, Dean killed Azazel, Sam's big enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                        I'm really upset with Sam, but I think this all stemmed from the time he was alone without Dean. It's not like he said, "Oh, Dean's back, time to start drinking Ruby's blood." It had to have started before. I'm sure it's partly addictive, and he's kind of warped right now and is just seeing his actions as good because he has good intentions.

I don't think he's stealing Dean's thunder. It's all been very Dean-centric lately, and I thought they did a nice job of balancing the boys and the angels in this episode.
                        I'm upset with him too..... I think he's just getting tired of everyone else seemingly knowing more about what's going on than them and he's worried about Dean too so he's doing whatever it takes to show that he's a player in this game that's going on.

I'm sure Dean will be none-too-happy when he finds out about THIS part of Sam's past times

Comment

It would have been cool if he saved Castiel instead of Anna and helped Castiel get Uriel down so Castiel could kill him. I wanted Dean to get Alistair, but not yet.

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

sort of a snape/malfoy deal?

Comment

As Sam said, Dean can't kill it...is not strong enough, not anymore...even..at the end, Dean at bed said to Cassiel, "don't count at me"...looks like the next candidate is Sam.

Comment

I'm just happy Sam is finally interesting again, and even has a story-arc!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎