No announcement yet.

Team Jimmy or Team Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dyanara
    Heck no I wouldnt do the same thing. The main problem I have is that alot of people are insisting that Chloe should have taken Jimmy's side simply because she is marrired to him, forget the fact that he is acting like a nutcase. Jimmy didnt even have any evidence to back up his claim he just wants Chloe to believe him because its him. Heck no, you want to convince me that someone is a killer you better have some proof. Anyone in that hospital who had seen Jimmy lose his mind and screaming at a monser who wasn't there would have done the same thing as Chloe did...and having a ring on my finger doesnt mean I lose my common sense.
    Yeah, but it's not just this episode that counts. This episode is the infamous straw that broke the camel's back. Chloe has a history of putting other people before Jimmy, it's just that this time Jimmy saw it to an extreme and flipped. Go Team Jimmy, I would have done the same.

Comment

• You know what's funny is that Chloe is a freaking hypocrite. She's clearly the only murderer in the Chimmy relationship and she has the gal to judge Jimmy? Maybe someone should have tazed her when she killed Sebastion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sports72Xtrm
        You know what's funny is that Chloe is a freaking hypocrite. She's clearly the only murderer in the Chimmy relationship and she has the gal to judge Jimmy? Maybe someone should have tazed her when she killed Sebastion.
        And what's that got to do with anything ? She didn't accuse Jimmy of murdering someone, he was accusing Davis, don't see any hypocrisy there. Plus Chloe was clearly infected by Brainiac when she killed Sebastian and if not still that was one of the coolest scenes of the season, don't go all prude we are talking about fiction not reality.

Comment

• I absolutely love Chloe but this time I think I'll go with Jimmy, she was WAY out line believing some "guy" instead of her husband, and I think she should've supported Jimmy and they're not even past the stage of newly weds! imagine that...

Comment

• Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎