Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papa Winchester

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No! Give me time to come up with a good one, at least!

Comment

Ok Mel, come up with something else then

Comment

I'll let you know in a couple days what you can put on your shirt.

Oh God, I just realized you actually make shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
          Kind of like the Chuck Norris stuff..."John Winchester can escape the torment of hell with the sheer power of his will." Or something cooler than that
          Like Peter Griffin said, he's such a badass that he has a fist in his beard.

Comment

So I think we can all assume that Azazel was trying to break the seals first and then Lilith took over once yellow eyes kicked the bucket.

It's awesome how John lasted a century in Alastair's funhouse. Maybe John knew about the seals.

Comment

I'll let you know in a couple days what you can put on your shirt.

Oh God, I just realized you actually make shirts!
              Heehee! I know!
              Originally posted by Spirit Detective
              So I think we can all assume that Azazel was trying to break the seals first and then Lilith took over once yellow eyes kicked the bucket.

It's awesome how John lasted a century in Alastair's funhouse. Maybe John knew about the seals.
              That's what I was thinking too!

It would be nice to know if John did know about them or not.

Comment

Someone needs to ask Kripke that question!

Comment

That would really be a good Q to ask!

Comment

How did he escape hell if he was on the rack?
                    In the extra super special never before seen deleted scene. John is handed a get out of hell free card when the devil's gate opened up.

Comment

But if they were trying to break the seals, why didn't they stay in hell? I think they said the first seal had to be "torture by the righteous man". Or were they trying to get a righteous man in hell? Like Azazel doing all that he did because he knew that John (and Dean) would make a deal if any one of the Winchesters got killed. He pretty much got John & Dean in hell because they both made deals (John to save Dean's life & Dean to save Sam's life).

Comment

The demons needed someone topside to get John or Dean in hell. Alastair said that the first seal ("torture by the righteous man") had to be broken in order to break the others.

John's deal with Azazel makes much more sense now. Now we know why Azazel said "There's something more that I want. As much as the gun...maybe more".

My theory on Azazel's plan.
                        Step 1: Infecting Sam with demon blood
                        Step 2: Getting John (righteous man) to make a deal (allowing for the first seal to be broken)
                        Step 3: Open the Devil's Gate and let loose an army of demons to break the remaining 65 seals.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                          In the extra super special never before seen deleted scene. John is handed a get out of hell free card when the devil's gate opened up.
                          Alastair does seem like the monopoly type

Comment

Alistair said to Dean, when a righteous man shed blood in hell the first seal will break, when you tortured your first soul it broke. Dean is the righteous man that shed blood.

Comment

Alastair does seem like the monopoly type
                              actually Alastair said and i quote, "go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars"

pretty monopoly typish

Comment

I have a theory. 100 years is a nice round number. Maybe there's a time limit given to the torture and tempt a righteous man seal. John may have been transferred to another point within the pit when that happened. What did Dean say? a month is like 10 years? or maybe when the gates opened it was like a holiday in hell, and everyone got a chance to go play.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I think, also, that the seal plan belongs to Alastair and Lilith. I have a feeling that Azazel's end game to his master plan is going to be the final story arc for season 5.
                                Last edited by Miss Eva; 03-22-2009, 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎