Darkside Sammy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

unless ruby is actually lilith, maybe?

Comment

Yeah Sam is definitely starting down a slippery slope. His reasoning for using the power at first was that he could send the demon back without killing the host's body. However, now he brags about being able to kill and doesn't even consider the host at all. Sam is becoming hooked more and more on the power and less concerned about saving people.

Comment

I sense an intervention for Sam all we need now is Dr. Phil.

Comment

That witch (notice the pun without the letter 'b') is playing him faster than a harp. He's going to get square in the face when she betrays him, because honestly, she is so leading him on. Screw the thunder, noth brothers have thunder, but Sam is taking advantage of his 'abilities' and he's going to have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
            However, now he brags about being able to kill and doesn't even consider the host at all.
            He was bragging about his ability to kill demons. The host was dead several times over at that point - tortured and killed by Dean and then stabbed by Castiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
              He was bragging about his ability to kill demons. The host was dead several times over at that point - tortured and killed by Dean and then stabbed by Castiel.
              I know that it is killing the demon. I said bragging about being able to kill. I didn't think I had to include the word demon as well..LOL My point that I was trying to make, is that when he kills the demon, it also destroys the body of the host. Before, his justification for using his powers was that he could send the demon back without killing the host. However, now when he kills a demon, it also destroys the host's body so he obviously isn't thinking about the host anymore like he was before. Just what his newfound power can do to the demon inside.

Comment

I know that it is killing the demon. I said bragging about being able to kill. I didn't think I had to include the word demon as well..LOL My point that I was trying to make, is that when he kills the demon, it also destroys the body of the host. Before, his justification for using his powers was that he could send the demon back without killing the host. However, now when he kills a demon, it also destroys the host's body so he obviously isn't thinking about the host anymore like he was before. Just what his newfound power can do to the demon inside.
                It kills the host? I guess the way how the demon 'implodes' or whatever would seem that way, but maybe it doesn't actually kill the host, just the demon?

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                  I was actually waiting for Dean to bring up how torturing Alistair is actually torturing the host body (who could be innocent--meaning Dean should feel bad for him like he did for the souls he tortured in hell after doing it), but he never brought it up.

I do think in this very case, Alistair's host died as a result of what Dean did to him. In the future I don't know if Sam's powers will kill hosts or just the demons, though I'm guessing the former.

It's possible he's not even killing the demons. We all know Ruby is setting him up for something. I doubt she's a "good demon". She could be prepping him to make him strong enough to kill an angel (if that's possible), because something tells me "death of an angel by a human" is the final seal that has to be broken. I have no doubt in my mind that the 1st & last seals will turn out to be broken by Dean & Sam respectively.

Comment

This is what I've concluded from the episode.

Sam's powers are useful. He's using them to do something good in the war.

It was Uriel who didn't want Sam using his powers in the first place. The order didn't come from God. Uriel wanted the Winchesters to fail because he was backing Lucifer the whole time.

So with Uriel no longer running things, it must be okay for Sam to use his gifts now.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                      Wait a second, was anyone else ticked off that Ruby called Sam SAMMY!?
                      ME! *waves hand in the air* As soon as she said it I was all "only Dean gets to call him that!" And Sam didn't object?! Oh, I could smack that boy!

OK, so many of us who read spoilers knew that Sam was drinking Ruby's blood but that scene was still disturbing to watch.

But as Kripke has stated, Sam believes what he is doing is right. That he's "fighting fire with fire" and that he can give it up at any time and control what he is using. But remember what they say about that road to Hell....

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                        ME! *waves hand in the air* As soon as she said it I was all "only Dean gets to call him that!" And Sam didn't object?! Oh, I could smack that boy!

OK, so many of us who read spoilers knew that Sam was drinking Ruby's blood but that scene was still disturbing to watch.

But as Kripke has stated, Sam believes what he is doing is right. That he's "fighting fire with fire" and that he can give it up at any time and control what he is using. But remember what they say about that road to Hell....
                        Exactly!!!

I feel like smacking Sam on the side of his head to help him focus back on life, because I'm not sure he's seeing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                          I feel like smacking Sam on the side of his head to help him focus back on life, because I'm not sure he's seeing it right!
                          Yeah! I get that he's trying to "protect Dean" and kill Lilith for revenge and all but he's so blinded by it that he can't see how much he's hurting his brother.

That's so Papa Winchester, in a way. Except, you know, for the powers. And the drinking the blood. And sleeping with a demon. Wait, what was my point again?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎