Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was surprised...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was blasphemous. It makes sense that Uriel, who despises humans would reject obeying them.

I wonder how he got Lucifer's sword...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
      He was blasphemous. It makes sense that Uriel, who despises humans would reject obeying them.

I wonder how he got Lucifer's sword...
      I totally forgot that is what it was!

Comment

Obviously Uriel was working with the demons as they have a common goal, but as Uriel is an angel he still has to appear he is doing gods work. No doubt I believe that he was given the sword or Lucifer left it in the care of some angels in heaven.

I remember reading someones post that went into angel lore and it said that only Angels can kill angels, but me being stilly I believed none of the ones we've seen would do that. Even though I knew Uriel was mad as a brush I still didn't expect it to be him. But throughout the episode I was "praying" don't kill Castiel!!!

Comment

Thought it would have been Anna, so I was quite surprised.

Comment

I was suprised, but only because it went against a number of things Uriel said in earlier episodes.

I always had him as a hardcore angel, remember how hardcore he was against Sam using his powers?

Comment

Might have been crazy to see a Uriel and Sam showdown actually.

Comment

Angels can't be killed by demons, but Sam isn't a demon. Uriel was probably scared of Sam then. A showdown would have been interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎