Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marrying u was the biggest mistake of my life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny that he had to go through marriage to figure it out. He thought that with a ring things would change? Even in ''Committed'' he expected Chloe to admit she loved somebody else. He kind of has it coming too.

She never shared any secrets with him. He even tried to spy on her. It wasn't meant to work.

Comment

Did I not just say they are both to blame? Please read my posts before you decide to quote me..

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
        After everything they've put each other through, that wasn't cruelty, that was brutal honesty. He finally saw he was never going to be her #1. Both sides share some blame here.
        ITA! Particularly with the bolded part.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
          That just goes to prove jimmy's point that she doesn't trust him.
          I agree completely. Why should she trust him? He's done nothing that she should trust him worth, and vise versa! But at least she has a reason for not telling him everything.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
            That just goes to prove jimmy's point that she doesn't trust him.

Well, she certainly doesn't put him first, that's for sure. I think that Jimmy was right to ask her why she married him.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
              After everything they've put each other through, that wasn't cruelty, that was brutal honesty. He finally saw he was never going to be her #1. Both sides share some blame here.
              But he had already said "Why the hell did you marry me at all!?!"
              And "WE have no home"

And I dont know what else....
              My point is, saying "Marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life" Was just Jimmy trying to be cruel.

He had already made his point loud and clear...and that point he just wanted to see her crumble. Which, I dont blame him..it's obvious he's heartbroken..and he wanted Chloe to feel the same pain.

It may have been the truth, but the only reason he said it was to hurt her

But I agree with you, they both share the blame.

Comment

I think I missed something, because I don't see what Chloe did wrong? Jimmy was on drugs for all Chloe knew; Davis is a professional. Who was Chloe supposed to believe?

And about keeping Clark's secret, I think that's up to Clark to tell Jimmy not Chloe.

Comment

Chloe didn't believe Jimmy because Jimmy is acting nuts and Davis is manipulating the situation saying he had too much morphine. Chloe listens to both sides of their stories and Jimmy starts acting nuts. Davis is playing both of them and he's doing it extremely well.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                    I agree completely. Why should she trust him? He's done nothing that she should trust him worth, and vise versa! But at least she has a reason for not telling him everything.
                    I'm not saying jimmy's completly blamless, but you have to admit Jimmy did everything in his power to make the relationship work. I always thought Jimmy was more invested in chloe than the other way around and that's why I feel more for jimmy than chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                      I think I missed something, because I don't see what Chloe did wrong? Jimmy was on drugs for all Chloe knew; Davis is a professional. Who was Chloe supposed to believe?

And about keeping Clark's secret, I think that's up to Clark to tell Jimmy not Chloe.
                      You didn't miss anything

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                        Chloe didn't believe Jimmy because Jimmy is acting nuts and Davis is manipulating the situation saying he had too much morphine. Chloe listens to both sides of their stories and Jimmy starts acting nuts. Davis is playing both of them and he's doing it extremely well.
                        Yeah, so if anyone is to blame, it's Davis.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Dustmite
                        You didn't miss anything
                        So what then? Do you guys just hate Chloe?
                        Last edited by Level5; 03-19-2009, 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Before this gets too heated--

Please be respectful of others' opinions.

Thank you.

Comment

Keeping Clark's secret is not a problem. If Jimmy was insecure about Clark that's his problem.

But she couldn't tell him for a while that she ws a meteor freak, didn't talk about Isis, she can't share with him what went on with Brainiac, then there's Davis... I don't fault her but I think she should be with someone with who she can share a bit of this part of her life. Its huge part of hers and she couldn't share with Jimmy.

Comment

Yeah, so if anyone is to blame, it's Davis.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

So what then? Do you guys just hate Chloe?
                              I don't hate Chloe at all and I understand her actions but it seems a lot of people want her to be evil. She's not though and I'm happy with that.

Comment

I think that particular line was a bit cruel.But most of what he said was true.Chloe is always quick to take others side.Sometimes it doesn't feel as if she pays enough attention or treats him as he deserves.I'm glad Jimmy called her on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎