Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marrying u was the biggest mistake of my life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way Jimmy would have even considered listening to what Chloe had to say. Chloe doesn't know about Davis being Doomsday, so from her perspective, Jimmy was high on pain meds and about to smash an innocent man's skull in. She did what she thought was right. Why is she being condemned for it?

Comment

It's amazing how the writers suddenly make Chloe and Jimmy's relationship seem so important after it was basically completely forgotten about for five episodes in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
        She didn't even TRY to stop him by yelling at him or getting in the way. It's not the Chloe I know.
        ITA! She could have tried anything.Her husband should come FIRST!

Comment

The police are strong and have guns, Chloe is going up against someone she thinks has lost his mind. Who is about to strike against Davis. I would have done the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
            you would try to talk someone down before taking action? That someone who is about to hurt your friend? It doesn't matter if they are married, he was about to hit Davis over the head with a big metal bar. End of story. If she would have tried to talk him down he could have struck before she got her sentence out.
            Really? Because Jimmy has attacked her so many times before? Because she hasn't had to talk anyone down before? Because she hasn't been in tense situations before? She took more time to talk down street kid Plastique the murdering meteor freak than she did to take two seconds to yell so much as the word STOP at Jimmy before she tasered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana4Life
              RIP Jimmy. You'll either kill yourself from an overdose of drugs or you'll be sent off to rehab. RIP Jimmy.
              Yay, all thanks to the ball and chain who always picks others guys over him, even after he took a fatal hit in Bride for her. Here's hoping he's not the one who dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                Complete bull!! If she would have stood by her husband when he said he saw that creepy guy kill that man then maybe said creepy guy would not have had a chance to drug him to make him psycho.
                Ok, thats true...but I can see both sides.

Clark had JUST told Chloe that she should be with Jimmy,because it was obvious he was having a hard time. Davis had a good allaby all worked up, and Jimmy was obviously losing it!

I'm sorry...but If I was in her position I would think it was the stress talking too. Davis hasnt done anything up to this point for her to think he's a killer (of course, we all know better). Then when Jimmy is banging on the door trying to "save her" and she isnt in the room....

I for one dont know why ALL of the blame is being put on Chloe. The only thing she did wrong in this episode....was not believe in her husband under difficult circumstances, and....that whole tasering thing.

The person everyone should be made at is Davis!!!

Comment

I am seeing ti right now, Clois will be Jimmy's rehab, with their friendship :biggrin:

Comment

Hell yeah! Jimmy was the one to break it off with this crazy woman! So proud of him. Damn straight. Enough is enough. Look what Chloe has done to him. It was the biggest mistake of his life. Chloe is nothing but a superpower villian/hero groupie. No wonder Clark passed on her.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
                      Really? Because Jimmy has attacked her so many times before? Because she hasn't had to talk anyone down before? Because she hasn't been in tense situations before? She took more time to talk down street kid Plastique the murdering meteor freak than she did to take two seconds to yell so much as the word STOP at Jimmy before she tasered him.
                      Does it matter that Jimmy has never acted like that before? All that matters is that he was acting like it now. She was scared for him and for Davis. She did was she needed to do. Plastique the murdering meteor freak was going after chloe and chloe alone, not someone else. chloe can't risk talking it out with a psycho when someone else's life is at risk. She's selfless, she can do that when it's her life on the line, not someone elses.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        OH....That was just a knife in the heart!
                        I agreed with everything he was saying up until that point.

He was totally justified in being mad, and Chloe saying "Can we discuss this at home." Would have honestly pissed me off too.

But he took it too far, he has suficiently made his point without saying that, it was just cruel.
                        After everything they've put each other through, that wasn't cruelty, that was brutal honesty. He finally saw he was never going to be her #1. Both sides share some blame here.

Comment

I think Chloe did what was right, Jimmy was about to take Davis's head off! And Chloe doesn't know he's Doomsday.

Comment

I agree that both sides share blame. I just disagree that what Chloe did was wrong. She took him down the best way she knew how in that situation.

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Level5
                            I think Chloe did what was right, Jimmy was about to take Davis's head off! And Chloe doesn't know he's Doomsday.
                            My point exactly.
                            Last edited by miks; 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Does it matter that Jimmy has never acted like that before? All that matters is that he was acting like it now. She was scared for him and for Davis. She did was she needed to do. Plastique the murdering meteor freak was going after chloe and chloe alone, not someone else. chloe can't risk talking it out with a psycho when someone else's life is at risk. She's selfless, she can do that when it's her life on the line, not someone elses.
                              Right, so Chloe comes out of this lily white and blameless while Jimmy who is now addicted to painkillers after the traumatic experience he went through trying to save his wife at the altar is the anti-christ. I get it.

Comment

The police are strong and have guns, Chloe is going up against someone she thinks has lost his mind. Who is about to strike against Davis. I would have done the same thing.
                                That just goes to prove jimmy's point that she doesn't trust him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎