Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marrying u was the biggest mistake of my life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont blame him! Chloe has been a horrible wife! Although I will miss my Chimmy

Comment

Originally posted by miks
      I'm glad they are done, but Jimmy is an idiot. He's a drug addict and he was going insane, Chloe had every right to take Davis' side.
      Excuse.me Jimmy was in no way indrugs when Chloe didn't believe him and believed Davis over him.

Jimmy is now like this beacuse of Chloe.

Comment

I felt really sad/bad for Chloe after watching the ending.

Comment

I agree with Jimmy Chloe SUCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
            chloe's fault in my opinion,. she didn't even check out jimmy's claims about davis. but that was kinda sudden and unexpected. lets not wait until we go home lets end it here at the hospital...
            Exactly. So much for great investigative skills.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
              A word of warning before the tasering would have been nice.
              What are you supposed to say to someone who is psycho? I'm going to taser you if you don't stop losing your mind and trying to hurt someone!?

Comment

she should have at least heard him out before tazering him like he was some kind of criminal. That's her husband for god sakes, that's really messed up IMO.

Comment

I think its time for Chloe to go... or join the dark side. She condemns Clark for defending Tess, yet shes the one defending Doomsday of all people.

Yep, I just checked.... its official... she needs to go!

Comment

Settling for Jimmy was the biggest mistake of Chloe's life. Lana and Lois have billionaires throwing themselves at them and Chloe has to settle for Jimmy The Creepy Two-Timing Dullard. Hey, Jimmy...remember the time you dump Chloe so you could go out with Kara, then dumped Kara after she lost her memory and went back to Chloe?

Marrying Jimmy and Chloe was a mistake. She has more chemistry with Davis and she can't even be with him because of the nature of his character.

Comment

Originally posted by celita
                      Excuse.me Jimmy was in no way indrugs when Chloe didn't believe him and believed Davis over him.

Jimmy is now like this beacuse of Chloe.
                      But was he acting like himself? No. Chloe believed Davis because Davis is supposed to be the expert in this situation. Had nothing to do with her choosing one over the other.

Comment

Chloe needs to die fast......

Comment

What are you supposed to say to someone who is psycho? I'm going to taser you if you don't stop losing your mind and trying to hurt someone!?
                          Oh I dunno - maybe something like STOP JIMMY?

Comment

I really hate who Chloe is becoming. Jimmy was on point when he said marrying her was the biggest mistake of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville6
                              I dont blame him! Chloe has been a horrible wife! Although I will miss my Chimmy
                              Yeah, I agree!

Comment

Complete bull!! If she would have stood by her husband when he said he saw that creepy guy kill that man then maybe said creepy guy would not have had a chance to drug him to make him psycho.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎