Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marrying u was the biggest mistake of my life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unfocused
    And seeing that Doomsday wants to rip Chloe's head off, I'm sure everyone's happy about Chimmy breaking up.

Comment

• Originally posted by unfocused
      And seeing that Doomsday wants to rip Chloe's head off, I'm sure everyone's happy about Chimmy breaking up.
      Indeed

Comment

• chimmy was a big mistake for both of them (chloe and jimmy) but that jimmy has said "marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life" that was just for me... too much. no one forced him to marry chloe. it says to me that he is not mature enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by justme_007
          chimmy was a big mistake for both of them (chloe and jimmy) but that jimmy has said "marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life" that was just for me... too much. no one forced him to marry chloe. it says to me that he is not mature enough.
          nobody forced chloe to marry jimmy as well so the blame lies on both parties not just jimmy, chloe knew she had doubts and yet still went through with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
            nobody forced chloe to marry jimmy as well so the blame lies on both parties not just jimmy, chloe knew she had doubts and yet still went through with it.
            yes, you are right. maybe i am not expressing well my thoughts. the thing for me is that those words from jimmy were just too much. I am not a chimmy fan but when i heard that i cried ... it was too hard.

He had no right to yell at her like he did. no mather what. if he loved her.. truly loved her he will just end the relationship in a good and civilized way.

I will blame the drugs for that expression
            Last edited by justme_007; 04-14-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• I bet Jimmy wasn't thinking the marriage was the biggest mistake of his life during alone time with Chloe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin24
                I bet Jimmy wasn't thinking the marriage was the biggest mistake of his life during alone time with Chloe.
                man jimmy hasnt gotten any action since marrying chloe, i guess its true that once you get married the fun stops

Comment

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
                  man jimmy hasnt gotten any action since marrying chloe, i guess its true that once you get married the fun stops
                  I guess that's why Doomsday attacked and hospitalized Jimmy so he couldn't get anymore action since he is married now!

Comment

• chloe got what she deserved she has been selfish and jimmy deserves better! no wonder he went to kara! she only has kryptonian men on her agenda!

Comment

• Jimmy was at the end of his tether and it was a brutally cold line to end that conversation.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎